• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS SS 19

schuermang

Reaction score
Any Norwegian Pant inspo out there? Just picked up the SS19 khaki version, wanted to see how others wear it. Thanks!

badeggcat

Reaction score
Tried on the patchwork Bedford and it was too loose fitting for my liking. Were Bedford always cut this way?

schuermang

Reaction score
Tried on the patchwork Bedford and it was too loose fitting for my liking. Were Bedford always cut this way?

Definitely a noticeable difference from the FW17 and FW18 bedfords, and I've heard others say SS19 is the same. Many recommended sizing down for a slimmer cut, which I've found to be true.

Sieglinde

Reaction score

FW17 and before the cut was slimmer, I can say the same about their shirts lately. I'm a small and shirts in that size fit like a medium now.

Maybe the "New Bedford" jacket will have a slimmer cut?

whereeaglesdare

Reaction score
[QUOTE="schuermang, post: 9641618, member: 295954"Many recommended sizing down for a slimmer cut, [/QUOTE]

The SS19 Bedford is a little more boxy for sure. However, I'd be wary of sizing down if you have broad shoulders
I'm a size Small and the shoulder fits dead on, while the body is a little wider than normal. There would be no way that I'd be able to squeeze my shoulders into one size down though.

Sieglinde

Reaction score
Now that Indigo & Cotton has both Bedford jackets.
compa.png

grayfox

Reaction score
Damn the taffeta norwegian pant really be selling out

The material just reminded me of those nylon pants you wear to gym class that make swooshing noises whenever you take a step ha

but now I want a pair...

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that navy patchwork bedford is great.. i would've kopped but i realize i have 2 other blue patchwork casual blazers as it is already.

beneficialmovie

Reaction score
Indigo & Cotton has the olive ripstop patchwork fatigues in now. Haven has a shipment of SS19 stuff as well. Anyone seen any other stores (Other than those two and Totem) with SS19 yet?

schuermang

Reaction score
Indigo & Cotton has the olive ripstop patchwork fatigues in now. Haven has a shipment of SS19 stuff as well. Anyone seen any other stores (Other than those two and Totem) with SS19 yet?

Milworks in Milwaukee has the dark navy botany print and the khaki Norwegian Pants. I talked with one of the shop owners the other day and they should be getting another shipment this week I believe. It's not listed online but you can call or message them on FB and they'll process an order.

I also saw one of FW18's CPO shirts in the black/red print last time I was there, not sure on the size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads