• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 16

Leicher

Reaction score
FYI, just discovered 70% off a few EG+Woodlands items, sorry to say I got the last XL in the CPO, but almost a full size run available. Size large left in the blackwatch work shirt as well...
EG_X_Woodlands_CPO_wool_2016_01_900x.jpg
EG_X_Woodlands_workshirt_check_2016_01_900x.jpg

Leicher

Reaction score
CPO runs a little big, allowing for some layering. I've sized up on one and gone TTS on others. Even with a sweater+...the XXL was far too large and I was swimming in it. But if you were looking for purely outwear, a size up could work.

jlchau

Reaction score
Damn I've been eyeing the black watch for the longest time and missed out on it.

mdcmdcmdc

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get an Olive Bedford in a medium for a decent price - just sold my one in a large. Not looking to pay full whack at the moment (incase it doesnt fit as well). Cheers

I'm pretty sure Independence in Chicago still has S, M, and L Bedfords in olive doublecloth in stock and on sale.

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
Didn't check this thread, but have been eyeing that flannel and cpo forever. Luck struck and I just blindly stumbled back onto their website and snagged both items in a size Large (TTS). I'll post some pics/fit when they show up.

CrowShit

Reaction score
FYI, just discovered 70% off a few EG+Woodlands items, sorry to say I got the last XL in the CPO, but almost a full size run available. Size large left in the blackwatch work shirt as well..

Gah, too slow for a S

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads