• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lawlercon

Reaction score

You weren't the gentlemen trying on all the coats and that I kept sharing the mirror with on the main floor were you (wearing glasses)?

pause. just kidding though.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

pause. just kidding though.

Haha, hopefully that didn't sound like a creepy Craigslist missed connection add! Would be my first time encounter with an SF member if it was.

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You weren't the gentlemen trying on all the coats and that I kept sharing the mirror with on the main floor were you (wearing glasses)?

Nope. I was there right at noon (actually got there a bit earlier). Only stayed like a half-hour. Didn't try anything on because I knew I couldn't afford anything at the time (unfortunately)

xander_horst

Reaction score
^ thanks for the look-out, Ken. Guess Nepenthes should always be the first place I check, considering their super stock.

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
This seasons CPO , is it big fitting ?
As an overshirt , Im bit inbtween on EG this season , xxl or xl , have some shirts in xl , and fitting me fine.
Any help from anyone who has this or tried on.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's cut a bit roomier than the workshirts and unless you plan to wear several layers under it or want to wear it really loose, I'd stick with your normal shirt size.

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
xl should work fine then ..

JRS1979

Reaction score
I've tried the navy. Definitely go true in my opinion. It was very roomy, especially in the sleeves.

dogmoney

Reaction score
Received my parcel from The Bureau today with my new Navy HB windowpane LDT jacket and Irving pants.. very pleased
smile.gif

Shingles

Reaction score

Received my parcel from The Bureau today with my new Navy HB windowpane LDT jacket and Irving pants.. very pleased :)  

Got my eyes on that one too but waiting for the sales, maybe picking up the duffle coat as well.
What size did you go? I'd appreciate fit pics if you want to post that!

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
have the CPO on its way from Bureau ..

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got my eyes on that one too but waiting for the sales, maybe picking up the duffle coat as well.
What size did you go? I'd appreciate fit pics if you want to post that!

This should be a safe bet, seems like awful lot of folks picked these up./.

Shingles

Reaction score

This should be a safe bet, seems like awful lot of folks picked these up./.

Got all the stockists from Nepenthes and that's exactly my thought as well!

iotan

Reaction score

So since I didn't get a chance to stop at too many places in NYC to check out the EG goods, can anyone tell me if any of the NYC Bloomingdale's locations are carrying EG this season before I start calling all of them (Manhattan?). Also, if anyone has been in there to check out the goods, would you be able to give an idea of what they were carrying in terms of pants/tops?

I haven't purchased EG from NYC bloomies in a few years so wasn't sure if they were still carrying, plus if I at least had an idea of what they might be carrying that would help the phone call and save me from having to explain details with the customer service person (which were always helpful with me in the past, but damn it took a lot of time).

Much appreciated!

Bloomingdales SoHo (on Broadway) still carries EG. However, I am not sure what they have in stock. It has been a month or two since I was there.

Sunster

Reaction score
Received my Herringbone Bedford yesterday from Haven.
Beautiful jacket. Love the finish, materials and design.
I'm 5ft 8 tall, 40 inch chest. I bought a medium and found the sleeves maybe an inch too long and maybe a touch roomy in the chest with just a shirt on though would probably be ideal if wearing an extra layer, like a fine jumper, or so on underneath.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satyam012