• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wesley Crusher

Reaction score
For those who have gone the MTO route, is there a particular person at EG who I should contact? I have some questions.

I sent an email via the form on their website two nights ago, but have not received a response yet.

Thanks

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I sent them an email to see what was available in 8UK E-width, and there's a doak Newmarket 82 last with ridgeway sole, and a Piccadilly 184 last in black if anyone is interested.

@Burzan
owns a pair, so they do exist, but might have been a MTO

Did they quote a price?

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I sent them an email to see what was available in 8UK E-width, and there's a doak Newmarket 82 last with ridgeway sole, and a Piccadilly 184 last in black if anyone is interested.

@Burzan
owns a pair, so they do exist, but might have been a MTO

Come to daddy, these are on hold :happy:

Last edited:

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The all Doak Galway I have from from another member on here, I believe they were from an Italian stocklist and came in F width.

Come to daddy, these are on hold :happy:

Wish they had those in my size, it was only the black Piccadilly for me to choose from.

Sad to hear they won't be carrying EG in the future.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The all Doak Galway I have from from another member on here, I believe they were from an Italian stocklist and came in F width.
Wish they had those in my size, it was only the black Piccadilly for me to choose from.

Sad to hear they won't be carrying EG in the future.

I hear you man, wtf is happening with no longer carrying EG I wonder...

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I hear you man, wtf is happening with no longer carrying EG I wonder...

No clue. I've been asking for a while on what might be incoming but finally got confirmation on no longer carrying them. My first EG, doak Dover, was from them and it's been nice having a Canadian stocklist.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I came to realization that I have a bit more room in size 8.5E for 82 last that I like and might be listing my Walnut CC and Doak Galways (Skoak GMTO) for crazy good price (around $650 USD which is a freaking robbery).

mp94

Reaction score
I picked up some EG shoe polish for my Inverness's in Burgundy Antique which turned out to be a very light Burgundy, closest to the original light color of the leather. Any advice as to what color I should look for in order to keep the burnished darker look of the antiquing done by EG?

cezinho

Reaction score

Sadly, I came to realization that I have a bit more room in size 8.5E for 82 last that I like and might be listing my Walnut CC and Doak Galways (Skoak GMTO) for crazy good price (around $650 USD which is a freaking robbery).

Temptation calling ...

ltjaw

Reaction score
For a well fitting pair of derby shoes or boots, should the facings touch, should there be a gap, or does it matter? I'm really wondering as it regards the fit of Galways.

zennypoo

Reaction score
Quick question gents. Has anyone been in communication via email with the EG webstore?

Trying to return some shoes and no response for almost a week now.

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads