• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diablo III / 3

Imhoff

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I'm going to have to pop in and check out your characters sometime...I bet your gear is pretty incredible, whnay. and Imhoff. I don't play much of anything at the moment, but D3 couldn't hold my interest nearly as much as D2 did. The patch notes for 1.07 do look pretty promising, though. I wonder if a PvP environment is going to bring people back into the game.

Re: Path of Exile, my experience with indie/free to play games (primarily with League of Legends) is that you trade some production value/graphical effects for gameplay, which is always a good trade, IMO. I'm only about 3 hours into the beta, but I think I'm going to enjoy playing it more than I did D3.

Yeah, I haven't seen you on B.net in forever Karim. Last time I saw you my characters were broke and had crappy gear. You gave me a million gold and I was able to turn that and make my DH pretty sweet. I have gold now if you need it to re-outfit your char.

And keep us posted on Path of Exile. I may pull the trigger this weekend and get the beta.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
DH

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looks too time consuming and the skill tree :cry:

How do you guys make time for this btw? Between school / professional life / self-study time (0). I told myself I may upgrade my PC in 2013, perhaps, and among those things would be to play more casual games. LoL on lowest settings is alright for me and the speed / time is good.

I still have D3 account though I may need to hit the "Forgot my password."

I don't play much of anything either. D3 was a good way to kill an evening after studying for the bar exam all morning/afternoon, but I'm pretty much stuck doing schoolwork all night these days. I do a "videogame binge" night every 3-4 weeks, but it's been mostly League of Legends and a little bit of Path of Exile for me so far.

The PoE skill tree probably looks more confusing than it really is. It's the same tree for all character classes; you just start at different points in the tree. So, as a practical matter, the tree isn't as big as it really looks.

I'm ready for 1.07 - otherwise I'm running out of things to do. dps is 150k unbuffed.

Wow, that's some insane DPS. I'm pretty sure my buffed DPS isn't that high and I have a manticore with 2 radiant star emeralds.

Yeah, I haven't seen you on B.net in forever Karim. Last time I saw you my characters were broke and had crappy gear. You gave me a million gold and I was able to turn that and make my DH pretty sweet. I have gold now if you need it to re-outfit your char.

And keep us posted on Path of Exile. I may pull the trigger this weekend and get the beta.

Heh, if I ever make it back onto D3, I'm going to collect that mil back from you. Though I bet a million gold isn't worth much at all anymore. Y'all are making me want to check out the game again...maybe I'll log on this weekend.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I msg'd imhoff over the weekend but he left me hanging....

Imhoff

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I msg'd imhoff over the weekend but he left me hanging....

Yeah, whoops! I left my game up for a few hours. My bad. I will be playing a little bit tomorrow night. I have 3 machines to do ubers if you and anyone else is interested. My DH can only handle up to MP5 right now tho.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Let's roll mp 7 or 8, my buddy (legit barb) and I can carry the load.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You can so MP in groups? Bro said not until next patch. Please add me

I am. Wiz CM style

Last edited:

Imhoff

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Let's roll mp 7 or 8, my buddy (legit barb) and I can carry the load.

Sweet. Thinking 7pm AZ time tomorrow night if that works for everyone.

You can so MP in groups? Bro said not until next patch. Please add me

I am. Wiz CM style

Will add ya. And yes, you can do MP in groups. They are private games, not public. You want in on uber runs tomorrow night?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tuesday? Sure. Monday is gym night. I am on the PST timezone FWIW. Which SN do I need to give you for people to add me?

7PM AZ time means I will still be at work. I will join up later.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
send name#fourdigits

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Szeph el raton | Szephjin#2168 | Europe
GreenFrog | SixSpeed#1710
KitAkira | Akira#1498
Jabonator | Jabonator#2405 | Europe
nerdykarim | whatupmoney#1395
b1os | b1ossss#2165 | Europe
ConcernedParent | EasyGirls#1550
skitlets | skitlets#1563
1234 | Giantsbran12#1613
AHShadow | AHShadow#1809 | U.S.
joshuadowen | redbeard#1984 | U.S.
worakl | worakl#2366 | Europe (That's an L, as a ****** play on 'Oracle')
gettoasty | GetToasty#1203 | U.S.
yjeezle | Cuddytime#1524
otc | otto#1671 | U.S.
GBear | GBear#1263 | U.S.
Kuki | Lukekul#1697 | U.S.

bump

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hoff and I pwned mp8 last night

Featured Sponsor