• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chawk806

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those give me nightmares. Had to make all 25 of those last fall. Not the easiest to make especially on the 461. Just no stretch. A little spendy over there.

I'd love to find a pre worn pair, already broken in.....Thanks

Americanaaa

Reaction score

I think those are the japan exclusive 4" oxford on the c461 last

The same model in clayton shell cordovan

https://store.stumptownjapan.com/shop/c/c10/

I think you can get them to make you a pair if you're outside of Japan. Just email bakers or call whites. I think this model just isn't marketed or offered on any websites here but if you ask them directly I'm sure they will make you these.

janoy89

Reaction score
Email Kyle, good chance he'll still honor it for you. I ordered a pair a couple days early and he applied it anyway.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just snagged a pair of semi-dress boots on ebay, cap-toes in navy cxl. Giving my stock dress brown pair a break after years of service... I think I've had them since 2009 or so, they were one of the first pairs of decent boots I bought!

I hope White's doesn't have many other interesting pairs in my size stashed away for ebay... my bank account couldn't handle it!

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just snagged a pair of semi-dress boots on ebay, cap-toes in navy cxl. Giving my stock dress brown pair a break after years of service... I think I've had them since 2009 or so, they were one of the first pairs of decent boots I bought!

I hope White's doesn't have many other interesting pairs in my size stashed away for ebay... my bank account couldn't handle it!

NorthCoast

Reaction score

I think that's the first pair of Whites I have seen in green.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:happy: Have been pleased with what White's ebay has on offer but their pictures are... not great. You have to already know what you're buying.

Kissmyanthia

Reaction score
For the White's Oxford fans. I picked up a pair of White's Oxfords in #8 CXL on the 55 last (standard semi-dress last). With single celastic toe and commando half-sole.

I don't have much more info than what's in the ebay listing except they are marked as "300HC" style. They are a big improvement over the retro oxford both aesthetically and in fit! @sambam can folks order this model?

Count me in for a pair!

Royteane

Reaction score
I own 2 pair of Clayton shell boots. One is SD another one is Nicks Robert.

Honestly i m more impressed by Robert. The SD is bigger wider and need thicker sock for well fit. Leather seems to much stretched in lasting process. I need to apply shoe care to hide its over stretched around the ball area.
Just sharing my opinion sorry if someone may disagree.

skyfall

Reaction score

I own 2 pair of Clayton shell boots. One is SD another one is Nicks Robert.

Honestly i m more impressed by Robert. The SD is bigger wider and need thicker sock for well fit. Leather seems to much stretched in lasting process. I need to apply shoe care to hide its over stretched around the ball area.
Just sharing my opinion sorry if someone may disagree.

Both pairs look great! Did you get the shell directly from clayton?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AsleyJaron