• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rh

Canadianguy

Reaction score

LVC
Lindrick

Cool shot. Boots are ok too. :)

mxgreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[COLOR=8B4513]brown shell MArlow Ptb[/COLOR]

WE JUST NEED TWO (2) MORE. IT'S A GREAT DEAL. JUMP IN. This is a C&J MTO for a makeup virtually identical to the RL Marlow PTB. The specs are: Specs:
  • Grasmere (325 last)
  • Dark brown (C&J color "dark cognac") shell cordovan
  • Double leather soles
  • Exposed eyelets
  • Storm welt
  • Antique welt/edge
Price: £620 (less VAT is £516.67). Shipping to US is £30.00. I believe that the price indicated includes the increase to be applied on March 1. So, perhaps if we get 12 and all pay before then the price will be lower. Click on BROWN SHELL MARLOW PTB above to go to the signup spreadsheet. Feel free to contact me with any questions!

elsalvatrucha

Reaction score
I'll like to think so but not sure. I got the same size in both and appear to fit the same. I could not make the tassel work for 10.5 was too big and 10 too small but these seem to fit right

Last edited:

sobaka3

Reaction score
Guys, I've been out of the loop for a number of years and I'm trying to get a feel for the market for old Darlton/Marlow wingtips. I'm pretty sure I bought these back in circa '05 but not sure. Not much use because they never fit. I'm a solid US 9 but this version was way bigger than a usual US 9 as I'm sure you all know. Any ideas on a realistic price for these? Quick down and dirty photos: 1 direct sunlight the other indoor lighting. Thanks.

Wesley Crusher

Reaction score
Damn, the color on y
Guys, I've been out of the loop for a number of years and I'm trying to get a feel for the market for old Darlton/Marlow wingtips. I'm pretty sure I bought these back in circa '05 but not sure. Not much use because they never fit. I'm a solid US 9 but this version was way bigger than a usual US 9 as I'm sure you all know. Any ideas on a realistic price for these? Quick down and dirty photos: 1 direct sunlight the other indoor lighting. Thanks.

Damn, the color on those is incredible. The current Marlow pricing is $1350 so you should be able to get a decent amount.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

IMO at least $450, less if you want a quicker sale.

Last edited:

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Guys, I've been out of the loop for a number of years and I'm trying to get a feel for the market for old Darlton/Marlow wingtips. I'm pretty sure I bought these back in circa '05 but not sure. Not much use because they never fit. I'm a solid US 9 but this version was way bigger than a usual US 9 as I'm sure you all know. Any ideas on a realistic price for these? Quick down and dirty photos: 1 direct sunlight the other indoor lighting. Thanks

For me the amount of wear to the sole is a pretty big part of determining price on lightly used shoes. Got any pics of that?

sobaka3

Reaction score

For me the amount of wear to the sole is a pretty big part of determining price on lightly used shoes. Got any pics of that?

I agree, always wary of sole wear. My issue is toe wear especially on the right. You can see some wear there but the double sole helps and from the side not really even visible. Amazing how dark the current shoes are.

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They look like they're in good condition. Probably an 8/10. Also an excellent candidate for a resole/tune up by C&J. Would bring them up to a 9/10.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads