• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cleansing, but not master cleansing

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GordonPears
In recent years, more and more information is showing that Colon Cleansing can help evacuate the impacted fecal matter from our colon and help preserve our colon health. But, with all the techniques out there, Natural Colon Cleansing is the best

Please, shill.

No one buys the colon cleanse scam any more.

lefty

bimmernate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GordonPears
In recent years, more and more information is showing that Colon Cleansing can help evacuate the impacted fecal matter from our colon and help preserve our colon health. But, with all the techniques out there, Natural Colon Cleansing is the best

LOL do you troll forums looking for people who have to detox? I wanna get paid to do that...

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain fasting? I used to think it was good for the body but I've never found any type of scientific studies that confirm that fasting is actually good. I've only ever seen it touted by the Religious...

Rand B

Reaction score
Tck13,

The scientific literature on fasting is generally of the intermittent variety--i.e. every other day, condensed eating window, etc. Covering the physiological changes and the parameters/markers improved with short periods of abstinence from food would take some time, but suffice it to say the practice is beneficial. This is precisely because it was an unavoidable fixture of our evolutionary past.

R.B.

taktikz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
MSM, Vitamin C, chlorella vulgaris. Nothing will cleanse you like chlorella. It's the most popular supplement in Japan now, outselling Vitamin C. I have read of studies they did that says if you take 5 grams (a teaspoon) before drinking, it will prevent the hangover 90% of the time. Haven't read the study itself, but I tried it and it works.
lol are you serious? So you can't get drunk if you take this before drinking? that would be like a breakthrough drug...

thomas.336

Reaction score
Sure, loads of fruit, veg, exercise but not too much because when your body is in a weakened state it can't take your usual two hours workout, and loads and loads of liquids. Fruit and vegetable juices as well as tea, mineral water, flavoured water and all kinds of water really. Keep going for three to seven days, start off with light meals after you're done or your body won't cope. Good luck!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads