• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clarks Desert Boots

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LMAO .... this made my night...

krk221988

Reaction score
I bought a pair of Beeswax Desert Boots on Amazon. The leather felt very stiff at first but after a couple hours of wearing them they have gotten softer. The only thing still bothering me is the top portion of the shoe. It hurts. The leather is still stiff and it feels like its poking the back of my leg/foot. Is this normal? Does it get better over time?

krk221988

Reaction score
They only have one size available in Beeswax Leather. I got the regular Beeswax and they're a dark almost chocolate brown.

supaflypatty

Reaction score
They only have one size available in Beeswax Leather. I got the regular Beeswax and they're a dark almost chocolate brown.
Alright, so they'll probably be the newer dark leather color. Cop or wait for the old colored ones to make their way back into stock?

krk221988

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the leather on top around the ankle gets soft? I love the shoe but that part really bothers me.

Last edited:

khanhs94

Reaction score
hi all ,i'm come from Hà Nội - Vietnam .I was bought a pair of Beeswax CDB yesterday
Can you guys give me some advices to wear with it
Thanks all

HollyJoint

Reaction score
I recently bought some beeswax and they came with the original color, I love them, the only problem is it scratch easily.

You advise me some material (wax) to spend in Boots?

Colin20

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm fairly new to Clarks DB and I have a question hopefully you guys can help me with. I am considering buying a pair of wine DBs from Amazon but I have some concerns about the color. Some photos I see appear very red while others are more of a true burgundy color. Also I believe the burgundy color for Bushacre 2s are different than DBs, is this true?

What is an accurate representation of the wine color DBs on Amazon?

The photo from Amazon.com:

Photos online:

Clarks.com website:

What is an accurate color for these DBs?

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks like the 3rd and 4th pics are of a completely different colorway - are you sure they're "wine"?

Other than that, it looks like the 2nd pic would be truest to real life since they're being shone under what looks like sunlight (?).

Worse comes to worst, you're buying from Amazon so you could always just return them if they don't work out. If anything, I'd worry more over sizing your DBs properly if they're gonna be your first pair.

dono

Reaction score
Are the coral red desert boots still around I would really appreciate it if someone could buy them for me then sell them to me

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads