• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christian Kimber Appreciation Thread

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Great! Will there be anything in store that isn't online?

There will be some new model and clothes to come I believe. Think most things with come online I would presume

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If anyone knows of a stockist that still has some of the Christian Kimber Fish bracelets, or if any of you have any that you'd like to sell, please message me. I'm kicking myself for not ordering those sooner. 

For sale on Christian's website now.

MrKimber

Reaction score
This is unreal.

Thank you for setting this up - I am here if anyone has questions about fit etc.

Christian

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only request is more squares...think I have 7 so far
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, I have Auckland arriving in October in my store and at No Man Walks Alone in NY.

I'm so pleased you love my sketches.
They're phenomenal. I still haven't brought myself to wear the Torquay...too pretty to scrunch up.

Almost wish I had a spare to frame ha.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads