• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[[/INDENT]
Jelly or whatever the cool kids say for jealous these days.
smile.gif
A 734 VIN - I need a bathroom to do my deed.
Probably "Too common" for Ralph, but below is some eye candy from a local service shop. The guys who work there are really down to earth good guys. who love talking about cars and sharing interesting details about the various models and servicing them. They treat everyone the same regardless of the value of the vehicle they drive (rather than being snooty like some of the dealership people can be).

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Thrift Vader If I was anywhere near you, we'd have to make this happen...

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Could be wrong, but i think there is a kit for that. The 7 roadsters look awesome.

It's an NB miata with an RX7 butt transplant. Looks pretty solid!

Last edited:

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Probably "Too common" for Ralph, but below is some eye candy from a local service shop.  The guys who work there are really down to earth good guys. who love talking about cars and sharing interesting details about the various models and servicing them.  They treat everyone the same regardless of the value of the vehicle they drive (rather than being snooty like some of the dealership people can

I've found most higher end car people to be well adjusted people. I have lamented about the Ferrari experiences, but have been treated like family nearly every other place I've been to - McLaren, Porsche, Lamborghini, local mechanics and used classic car dealers, etc.

Edit, I'll also add, I think at many of the mid-level dealerships (MB, BMW, Audi etc.), some of the sales staff is bitter that they can't afford the cars they sell. Thankfully I found a great guy at BMW - but even at BMW, I've lamented about my experience with the i8 and them treating me (this was in SoCal, not Atlanta where Adrian is) like I couldn't handle the power.

Last edited:

mike1445

Reaction score
Oh hellz yes. I'm more and more into these 70s/80s trucks. A few months ago back to age9 or w/e Ida been like, "Wtf is the deal w this sub-genre??" The lines are so clean..maybe something to do with everything being an X5 or X5 clone these days. Dat ground clearance? Best refer to it as a "car".
thing is kickass
0.jpg

also, spent all of 5 seconds on Hemmings and im cravign the wagoneer again
https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/jeep/wagoneer/1871334.html?refer=blog

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Praying for HRoi's cars' safety.

1f64f-1f3fc.png

All ok, thanks. A falling coconut fell 20 feet from the Macan but that's as exciting as it got.

Daytona Beach (which makes this post somewhat car related I suppose) got hit much harder though.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

All ok, thanks. A falling coconut fell 20 feet from the Macan but that's as exciting as it got.

Daytona Beach (which makes this post somewhat car related I suppose) got hit much harder though.

Your balls ball finally dropped?

:p

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads