• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The 2024 Styleforum and Epaulet Alpaca Project

For the third year in a row, we're thrilled to partner with @Epaulet to bring you an exclusive collection of luxurious sweaters, hats, jackets, and blankets in Peruvian Alpaca.

Details can be found here

The Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also when I was getting the coolant from Porsche, my GF and I test drove the Macan T. She really likes the Macan but hates the back seats. I'm like "when are you ever going to sit in it"?

We then sat in the Cayenne which she likes the seats and interior more because there's more space but hates the way the dash is laid out.
I've driven several versions of each, and I like the Macan far more than the Cayenne.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've driven several versions of each, and I like the Macan far more than the Cayenne.
Part of the reason why she's looking at new cars is because she currently has a GLE350 which she feels like is too big. The Macan will probably fit our future lifestyles better (her oldest daughter is graduating HS in 2026). No need for a backseat when she's gone.

brokencycle

Reaction score
I amused by you poors who don’t have a metrology and analysis function within your family office.

I just assumed everyone did, so it wasn't worth mentioning.

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That just means its time to trade it in for a new Porsche. All kidding aside, I've had mine for a little over 10 years, and with the exception of overpriced maintenance, that car has been bullet proof.
Mine was flawless. I really enjoyed the time I had it and still sort of miss it.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfather