• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

beardsf

Reaction score
thanks, UnFacconable. I will definitely be more attuned to backseat space with this purchase. I would be very happy with similar driving dynamics, as my only real regret is not getting the 335 instead of the 328.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ 2.5T hopefully.

Beat a WRX the other day. Shouldn't have. He looked real butthurt, though.

He started it.

Eat turbs, jackass.

Is your 9-3 an Aero?

They are pretty quick from what I remember, the stock ones are as fast as my remapped 1.8t was.

Last edited:

size 38R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You ready?

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T

I shouldn't have won. Off the ramp he had me (of course). Once I hit 50-60 I blew him the 'eff away.
Haha! Awesome stuff.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
#Winning.

i just got a 2014 forester...
great choice for a daily. pics?

Also, Auto's can be fun too.
biggrin.gif
right now still can't decide whether to switch to manual, or get a properly strong AT box. the current factory one won't hold the imminent power for too long. -it's ok for now.....

Last edited:

horndog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Aeros seem cool. AWD turbocharged 2.8L with a six speed. I think the 08-09 models had the 2.8 liters.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looking for advice on selling a vehicle. We're getting a new car and 'selling' our old one to an out-of-state relative. In order to drop the old car form our insurance policy we need to turn in the old NY plates to DMV (or have her send them in and get a receipt). What is the best way to go about this?

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The Aero models in the states from those years is a v6, if I recall. He has the 2.0T (not the 2.0t, right?).

Yeah the Aero is such a wonderful ride. I've driven them and they're so worth it. Mine is an all-stock 2.0T.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Looking to split ways with my M3 myself, soon. Been an awesome car. Might even get another someday. Otherwise, the bar is set very high. The M5 I am learning to like more and more for different reasons. Here's how they're looking right now:

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice. I'm in the process of selling my car too and like you, definitely plan on owning another E60 M5 someday in the future (when I'm rich enough to have multiple cars). Though, next time around, I'm going to get it in a manual, for sure.

Also going to get a 2010 model for the updated i-Drive... :angry:

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
yywwwyy

pch, mulholland, stunt road, etc have fun

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads