• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Part of the appeal for me, at least, is that an RS4/6/M3/5 is that you can chomp up 200 miles of motorway without getting a back-ache or having your eardrums bleeding, but the twisty bits are still good fun.

In this respect Bentley are rather good; when you are pottering about it runs as a 4 cylinder, and when you floor it you get the full power.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Saw the new 4 series coupe today, besides the fact guy who was driving it drove like a complete dick, it was pretty cool.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The FF is too insect-like for my tastes. It's also huge and yet doesn't have a 'wow look at that Ferrari' presence about it.

I think the underwhelmingness if the FF is sort of the point, just like the 612, 550 and that other late nineties front engine Ferrari which name I can't remember 4 something. (edit: 456).

They are GT car not super cars, so you want something that you can park everywhere without it drawing too much attention to it self and you want to be able to drive it to work everyday, you can't really do that in a mid engined super car without looking like a douche.

I can't really make my mind up on the FF one day I love it, the other not so much, but I do love utilitarian aspect of it and the fact you can use it everyday and in a way have it as your only car.

Last edited:

Dragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like having the extra space of a wagon. Also, I feel like some wagons have a better balance about them than their sedan counterparts.

Here's one from the weekend:

Exactly, that's a good example. Why buy the sedan version when the wagon looks better and has more utility?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
FF is ugly and not in a good way

6 makes s5 look like a toy

good job dismal hopefully you got carbon or silverstone, love e39 m5s a true classic and gobs of torque

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You probably might in a Morris, Cooper or a Cooper S. You would be Mini royalty though, if you would have in the above: One of the Works Rally Car ...

No royalty here, just regular ole Morris. This is a high school buddy's restored Mini

574577_4459073512601_1588268165_n.jpg

And of course the Mini Moke

Mini-Moke_1984.jpg

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First time I saw an FF was in Paris outside of the US Embassy. It had snowed so there was a light dusting on the car but it was beautiful. I love the car but can see why others hate it.

As for a wagon, an A4 All-Road may be our next purchase.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spotted two different M235i's this weekend. Pretty nice, but I don't like the lone "M" badge on the front fender.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Spotted two different M235i's this weekend. Pretty nice, but I don't like the lone "M" badge on the front fender.

Did you get to hear the exhaust?

I'm really itching to test drive one with a manual ******. Maybe, just maybe, I'll lease one if I get a job in Austin.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willowathena