• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Abarth is a fun little car but I could never get used to the driving position. For the same money I'd rather get a GTI or Cooper S... Did you test the competition too?

Last edited:

Kai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Abarth is a fun little car but I could never get used to the driving position. For the same money I'd rather get a GTI or Cooper S... Did you test the competition too?

Yes. I tested both of those cars. (and 4 or 5 others as well.)

Driving position felt great for me in the Abarth. (I guess I'm shaped like an Italian.)

I liked the way the Abarth handled, the sound it makes, the interior, and it just felt better and more fun to drive.

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes. I tested both of those cars. (and 4 or 5 others as well.)

Driving position felt great for me in the Abarth. (I guess I'm shaped like an Italian.)

I liked the way the Abarth handled, the sound it makes, the interior, and it just felt better and more fun to drive.

The car sounds amazing and the gray metallic + rims look great in person. Congrats!

evolved

Reaction score
Reminds me of my dearly departed 135i. If yours is black sapphire with coral red interior it would be exactly the same

It is black sapphire metallic but with the black boston interior. Coral red would have been beautiful.

BSM is truly a gorgeous color when it's all cleaned up.....fantastic depth.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was passed by a 458 on the way home in black. Traffic was a steady 80mph and it just burbbled past in almost silence.

The thing has such a duality to it; lithe and slippery like a ninja but with such road presence that you can't miss it. It strikes me more as a jungle cat than a wild horse - pure confidence without arrogance.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Welcome to Porsche ownership :cheers:

Maybe we'll get enough owners on here eventually to piss off idfnl

Please, buy Porsche. Anything. Save the thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads