• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Would like to place an order.......first timer here..have a ques or 2....e mail sent a bit ago.

Diego65

Reaction score
How often do carmine shoes go on sale?

Where to buy seconds? Do seconds go on sale?

Hi!
Look in Carmina web, outlet, always you can find interesting things, unless you live in Spain, Mallorca, because in the fisical store always there are sales. I don't know about seconds.

pronecessitate

Reaction score
Will Carmina always send a shipping confirmation and tracking no. or does the package just show up sometimes? I placed an outlet order over a week ago and all I have got so far is a confirmation that the payment is processed the same day.

Diego65

Reaction score
Hi! Don´t worry, I placed an order 7 days ago, and the package arrived today, only I have 2 mails from them, confirmation and the package is in process. I live in Birmingham
Cheers.

insy

Reaction score
I've got an email from FedEx that my package is supposed to be delivered by monday. Yet no email from Carmina.

Title17

Reaction score
Just received my Carmina made to order cap toe derby. Unfortunately, I did not get my name on the lining, though I ordered it. Also, I ordered the shoes in size 11 EEE on the rain last, but neither the box nor the lining indicates the EEE width. Is that typical, or did they send me a regular size 11? They do feel extremely tight compared to my EEE AE Hopkinsons, and the Carmina shoe trees I got with them (labeled as 11s) fit tight in the shoes...

Last edited:

ecwy

Reaction score
Just received my Carmina made to order cap toe derby. Unfortunately, I did not get my name on the lining, though I ordered it. Also, I ordered the shoes in size 11 EEE on the rain last, but neither the box nor the lining indicates the EEE width. Is that typical, or did they send me a regular size 11? They do feel extremely tight compared to my EEE AE Hopkinsons, and the Carmina shoe trees I got with them (labeled as 11s) fit tight in the shoes...

I have a pair in rain EEE and it does not indicate the width.

It is an EEE though. It isn't apparent on first wear but the instep area is a give away. I had an open V lacing over the instep on normal width but closed up on the EEE pair.

Last edited:

Bic Pentameter

Reaction score
I ordered two different wholecuts in EEE One is stamped EEE and came in a box so indicating its width.The other did not. They are the same.

Bic

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a wider foot and in carmina the only last that fits well is the inca. the robert fits OK but i wouldn't say it fits well. considering a chukka boot in detroit which I've read is wide. should I go the same size as the inca or size down 0.5?

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Some new outlet stock:
https://www.carminashoemaker.us/outlet-shoes

Anyone can confirm Rayder last fits similar to Rain?

They made modifications on the fit of the "new" Rayder last, the Rayder is actually quite old. I don't know of any Carmina retailer that stocks it yet. You should probably reach out to them directly for the best answer.

Title17

Reaction score

I have a pair in rain EEE and it does not indicate the width.

It is an EEE though. It isn't apparent on first wear but the instep area is a give away. I had an open V lacing over the instep on normal width but closed up on the EEE pair.

I ordered two different wholecuts in EEE One is stamped EEE and came in a box so indicating its width.The other did not. They are the same.

Bic

Thanks. Guess I'll have to hope it's right and that they wear in!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mafgd