• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jaaz16

Reaction score
Do most people size down or wear them big?

I tuck my chambray one in generally. Wore it open more as an overshirt with some fatigues once and thought it worked. I have sized down in other EG shirts and find them ok but a bit more fitted in the chest than I’d like. TTS for me is great in sleeve length, roomy in chest/width, and a bit long to not tuck in. YMMV

Phullyman

Reaction score
I tuck my chambray one in generally. Wore it open more as an overshirt with some fatigues once and thought it worked. I have sized down in other EG shirts and find them ok but a bit more fitted in the chest than I’d like. TTS for me is great in sleeve length, roomy in chest/width, and a bit long to not tuck in. YMMV

I used to size down on the workshirts too but I found the sleeves a little to short and like you said the upper chest was a little tight

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub Hey guys. I am looking at the Lady White Co Boxy Long Sleeve Tees from the sale. Given the name and description it seems that I should stick to my normal size in these - M if I'm a medium generally? For reference, I take a L in the LWC Rugby tees as they fit slim, L in the Our Tees for a roomy, but not oversized tee, M in LWC thermals. Thanks in advance.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@tonio028 I'd say go with whatever size you took in your rugby. It might be slightly roomy, but I wouldn't say too roomy. That being said, if you know you love the size M in the thermal, and wanted a similar fit, closer to the body, stick with M. Hope that isn't too confusing!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 3.32.46 PM.png

Everything that was not in the initial 30% Sale has now been added in! Still got some of the goodie! Junya, Engineered Garments, Marni, etc.

Let me know if you need anything, or give me a call at the shop. 720.282.3114

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hardly a super pressing issue but @shopcanoeclub do you guys know when you'll get more white lady white socks? I love the one pair I got from you guys and would love to grab more whenever they become available. Not urgent though, i just noticed they aren't in stock anymore.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@mak1277 thanks!!!! we are all very very stoked and feel fortunate to be on that list. it's cool because we're truly a small team and it feels great to see the fruits of your labor begin to form.

@King Calder what's up my bro. yeah we just ran out I believe. that being said, LWC socks and accessories will always be something we order. i'd expect them in whatever our next shipment is, I'll try to remember to hit you!

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is LWC done with bone for the Our tee? Love that tee and natural just isn't hitting the same. White is pretty good, of course, but I'm hoping bone will make a comeback at some point.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@zenosparadox it appears at this time that they're running Natural in place of Bone. I agree they're not 100% the same, but I've sort of settled into the natural. Nothing works quite like straight up white, though.

@BlakeRVA So when i'm out there, i'll be in portland for like a day or two, but we're really flying out to visit my girlfriend's family in Bend. That being said, we haven't locked down any dates yet because it's unclear if the fam is getting together or not. That being said, if I'm not there in mid-August, I think I'll definitely be there in September. I'll keep this thread updated in case the gang is keen to grab some food!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics