• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub will you get these back in stock?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Tune in here at 12:15 MST. We're going to be hanging out in this chatroom type situation a client/friend of ours has been developing. It's going to be a first go, so we'll see how it works in this situation 'til we get it dialed. This might be our way of dropping exclusives here in the future. Nonetheless, would love to see some folks there.

Last edited:

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
kit.jpeg

OrSlow x Canoe Club - HBT French Blue
OrSlow x Canoe Club - HBT French Blue Fatigues

We're live now here - feeling really surprised at how quickly this is selling. I'm seeing a lot of familiar names come through. I appreciate you all so much. Please be in touch, and post pics here of your kits when you receive the goods!!!!

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too poor to pick up both ATM...so I opted for just the pants (for now). It was a very tough decision but I'm sure I'll be happy regardless!

Phullyman

Reaction score

Tune in here at 12:15 MST. We're going to be hanging out in this chatroom type situation a client/friend of ours has been developing. It's going to be a first go, so we'll see how it works in this situation 'til we get it dialed. This might be our way of dropping exclusives here in the future. Nonetheless, would love to see some folks there.

That was cool! I'm at work so couldn't really use the voice and the text wasn't working for me.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@bry2000 nope I think a couple of us were called in on mobile. but thanks for letting us know - this app is definitely still in development. hoping that some of the bugs are worked out by next time.
No worries. It was buggy for me just as an FYI.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads