• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@coooaaat unless i'm misunderstanding what my teammate wrote, i think it is a reference to a slightly updated fit to what the true vintage piece would be. That being said, i haven't noticed them to be slimmer than a past shipment.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub or others, how see through are the white Lady White Co tees? Can you get by without an undershirt? I love the pigment dye ones I just received and am thinking about picking up more!

jaaz16

Reaction score
The "our t shirt" isn't see through at all. It's more of a sport shirt in its weight, though I wear mine as undershirts (right now in fact). I also have a lighter weight "Athens" tee in bone that also isn't see through at all.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The "our t shirt" isn't see through at all. It's more of a sport shirt in its weight, though I wear mine as undershirts (right now in fact). I also have a lighter weight "Athens" tee in bone that also isn't see through at all.

Thanks! I love the weight and could tell the by the pigment dye that their more of a sport shirt, I really like the fit and material so I'll likely be snagging white and grindle.

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I love the weight and could tell the by the pigment dye that their more of a sport shirt, I really like the fit and material so I'll likely be snagging white and grindle.

I have the eraser pink by CC and it’s possibly my favorite tee of all. Perfect weight, not translucent at all and such a good fit. Though I did size up as a fair warning, you don’t have too but I like the extra room without it looking sloppy.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the eraser pink by CC and it’s possibly my favorite tee of all. Perfect weight, not translucent at all and such a good fit. Though I did size up as a fair warning, you don’t have too but I like the extra room without it looking sloppy.

I have and love that tee as well. So good

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@tonio028 hey all happy to weigh in here as well. yep to echo what everyone is saying, can't see through the regular weight tees. i pretty much every single day am wearing a lady white tee in white, bone, black, or grindle. when it's not those, I have two rugby longsleeves and a thermal. every single day.

The only LWC product that I'd say you can "see through" would be the tee they itemize as "lite", which is very lightweight. that being said, i've covered 80% or so of my torso with tattoos and i'm extremely pale so it might just be the contrast.

hobojones

Reaction score
So to chime in since I own at least one of every model of LWC tees and live 10 minutes away from their flagship … in order from lightest to thickest tees:

Athens > lite jersey > our/balta > rugby. I don’t think you would have see through issues on any tees besides possibly the athens (it is slightly cropped too but the softest of all the tees).

I think lite jersey is perfect, nice length, soft. The our tees are ok, they’re the flagship tee obviously but I’m not the biggest fan of the dry feel. Also for pigment dyes cleaning them can be a little tough, I’ve gotten oil stains on my grindle and it can sometimes look splotchy or uneven (perhaps part of the charm). Rugby is beefy and stiff.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
HERO.jpg

Beams+ has arrived again! Great stuff, especially the crowd favorites like the cardigans and light knit offerings. To be honest kind of hard to beat the prices on those hoodies, too. Be in touch if you need anything.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know it’s the wrong season, but any restock in the future for the kapital overalls? Wasn’t on my radar last year but kinda digging overalls and wanting to try them out.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@LeBeef strangely enough, i don't have those it looks like slated to arrive anytime soon. I reckon if we were offered them we'd have them, so likely fall at the earliest.

@L.I.T. here you go!

Large:
Pit to pit - 22.5"
Shoulders - 18.5"
Sleeves - 23.5"
Length - 25.5"

X-Large:
Pit to pit - 23.25"
Shoulders - 19.75"
Sleeves - 24"
Length - 27.5"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads