• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ninzer33

Reaction score
Quick s/o to the CC team for the lightning fast shipping as always. Can't believe one of the Corridor cardigans were available in my size.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yoooo, wanted to plug this quick editorial my friend Tyler wrote for us about LWC. Lady White is a "core" brand for us and we all pretty much have become LWC converts. Love this write-up and I figured the SF community would, too.

Moving along, we had our buddy Drew Joiner on the pod. Interesting listen about finding your voice, in really whatever it is you do. Also talks about staying true to yourself and giving yourself some leeway when trying a new thing, or starting a new project. Definitely a lot to learn from that for me personally.

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 5.14.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 5.14.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 5.14.05 PM.png

Lastly, just got another Kapital shipment. Fortunate to be receiving a shipment of this size monthly at this point. Hit it up, fellas. Grab that Boro grail before it's long gone.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

New episode live this morning with Cooper, who you may have met if you've been shopping with us for a while, or ever stopped through the shop. Would appreciate it if you subscribed/shared it if you feel so inclined... goes a long way for us! Appreciate you guys.

karmaguy

Reaction score
@karmaguy i've been wearing my kirkland tees through the winter cause of the high neckline and super long length so it looks cool under hoodies and ****, but i'm back into my LWC vibe as it gets warmer! what colors did you grab?
Funny you say this because I grabbed the gristle in L which fits in a nice oversized way and then some whites in M. I wear the sz L ones under hoodies or if I want a more oversized/elongated look but the M are my go-tos for layering everything else. Going fwd I’ll stick with the sz M but the couple sz L are nice to have to mix it up on occasion.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@karmaguy at some point, there was photos of me or another employee wearing all 4 sizes in the tees to show that you can pretty much wear multiple sizes. i couldn't find it after a quick search, but maybe we revisit that idea for YT.

ScottyK

Reaction score
Hi! I’m a 30-30.5 inch waist and can’t figure out which size in Orslow fatigues.

Size 1 says 29-30
Size 2 says 31-32

I would like them to be snug enough to not need a belt. Anyone know?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dietsandmore