• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Californication makes Entourage look like a cartoon.. What an awesome, awesome show.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this show has strayed sooooo far from the original premise it's laughable. that first season was some of the best TV i've ever seen. at least becca is a somewhat minor character now because she is NOT aging well. i don't really even like it anymore but i'm sticking around for the *******.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
ya, it seems like they've run out of things to say, and just fill any plot holes with more ****.

Duff_Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
The RE agent was hilarious.

Jesus TITTIFUCKING THAT WAS AWESOME. "Daddy doesn't like it when I **** the slaves!"

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Imhoff
I am completely infatuated with Addison Timlin (Sasha Bingham).
drool.gif

+100
worship.gif

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They are really pushing it more and more toward some crazy "Man Fantasy World"

Hank basically sleeps with every woman he finds, hot actress and her hot mom...gets all the age groups and commiserating. He still gets to sleep with (well sometimes) and have emotional attachment to his "wife" figure.

Charlie is sitting on the couch watching Appreciation, crazy hot woman catches him in the act and decides that despite the fact that she would probably never sleep with him under normal circumstances, she should definitely bone the **** out of him...

This is just the fantasy world of someone who doesn't like their life bit is still faithfully with their wife (who they sleep with about as much as hank and karen get it on) and wants to paint a picture of "how things could be".

Still though...its entertaining and has nice bewbs.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hank always looks so filthy and disheveled. Every time he gets some random broad I can't help but wonder when the last time he bathed was since every girl he boans talks about giving the ****.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there was a bill simmons podcast with ducoveny was interviewed and interestingly enough the main demographic that watches that show is mostly women. I was bored over the xmas vacation and knocked out all past 3 seasons with my wife and she liked it more than me.
Originally Posted by otc
They are really pushing it more and more toward some crazy "Man Fantasy World" Hank basically sleeps with every woman he finds, hot actress and her hot mom...gets all the age groups and commiserating. He still gets to sleep with (well sometimes) and have emotional attachment to his "wife" figure. Charlie is sitting on the couch watching Appreciation, crazy hot woman catches him in the act and decides that despite the fact that she would probably never sleep with him under normal circumstances, she should definitely bone the **** out of him... This is just the fantasy world of someone who doesn't like their life bit is still faithfully with their wife (who they sleep with about as much as hank and karen get it on) and wants to paint a picture of "how things could be". Still though...its entertaining and has nice bewbs.

Pinhas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cromulated
susan sarandon's daughter makes this show worth watching

You should watch Middle of Nowhere:

Middle_of_Nowhere.jpg

Great movie on its own, and she is in it with her majestic party pillows.

And on unrelated note: Willa Holland is SO GODDAMN CUTE!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
there was a bill simmons podcast with ducoveny was interviewed and interestingly enough the main demographic that watches that show is mostly women.

I was bored over the xmas vacation and knocked out all past 3 seasons with my wife and she liked it more than me.

You know now that you mention it...it was an ex girlfriend who introduced me to the show. The ladies love the duchovny

Duff_Man

Reaction score
The real estate agent is the new highlight of the show/

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Duff_Man
+1. "Oh Charlie, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I know what will make it all better!" Her getting off while Charlie was on the phone
drool.gif

premo

Reaction score
I just saw the latest episode. Still dig the show.

By the post count over time on this thread though it's obvious that people don't like it as much as the first few seasons.

stillerfan07

Reaction score
I nearly spit out my drink when she's was talking about her dad and the shotgun.
Had to laugh at that.

Originally Posted by Duff_Man

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads