• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

This is one of my favorite pictures of all time...

dreamspace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This one item that I've been watching has now been re-listed 3 times in a month, each time ending in bidding wars. First time it was listed for 200$, and ended on 300$. Then got re-listed for 300$, and ended on 450$, and now it has been re-listed for 450$.

I'm not sure what the seller is trying to do...shill-bidding? Really want the item, but again, sounds like a fishy seller.

ruben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in a bit of a bind.

I'm a casual seller (when I find something good that doesn't fit me at the thrift store etc), I recently went through a huge closet cleaning of my own, and now have 50+ listings going, all BINOBO, all 30 day auto relist.

Trouble is a family/business problem just came up and I'm going to have to leave town for 12 days or so.

Is it worth it to register as a store so I can go on "vacation"? or am I just going to have to cancel everything and relist?

rhyme

Reaction score
how do you guys handle multiple items sold to the same buyer? Do you ship it as a single package or does every item sold goes separately? I ask because i want to avoid the buyer claiming that items were missing in their order. Is this even an issue or am i being paranoid?

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how do you guys handle multiple items sold to the same buyer? Do you ship it as a single package or does every item sold goes separately? I ask because i want to avoid the buyer claiming that items were missing in their order. Is this even an issue or am i being paranoid?

Most likely paranoid. Ship them together, pass some of the shipping savings to the buyer. Everyone's happy.

Lirum

Reaction score

You can re-use the same tracking info for different sales, though I prefer to send a combined invoice before they finish payment. Doing either would be no more risky than a buyer claiming an individual package was empty upon receiving. (please correct me if I am wrong!)

Last edited:

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Built one of these tonight. One more to go after work tomorrow. Super simple and super cheap. Took way longer than I expected. Was hoping to finish both tonight.

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
Quote: As long as the items are shipping to the same address, even if the buyer paid on different days, etc you can go to your sold items, check the ones you want to combine and then click ship. It will say something like "items going to same address can be combined, do you want to combine" click yes and then all the items will be together and you can print one label for one box with all the items inside and ebay knows its only one box. As said, a buyer can always claim "there was no item inside" or "you sent me a brick, not a shirt" but that is the same thing we deal with anyday you just dont think about it as 99.99% of the buyers just want a nice item you sold them and are not trying to scam you.

I would refund some of the shipping fee if you do ship in the same box, if you offer free shipping the no need to refund and you save a buck

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
xpost

What are the chances there are going to show? Purchased on Sept 25, not marked shipped. Time to contact the buyer?
Yup, I would shoot him a message asking for the tracking info. Give it a day, no reply, open an item not received case.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads