• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, this ************* bought 3 things from me (and wasted a LOT of my time in the process). Sent a message saying that he'd be returning two of them due to unspecified defects. The next day, he's no longer a registered member on ebay, and sends me the two items without any ebay approval (so I can't recover fees), and then opens a case on paypal where he disputes the entire transaction (all 3 items).

Just submitted all relevant info to paypal, hope it works out.

user_status.JPG

ilclassico

Reaction score
This guy. I had this seller after asking couple of time to update the status of tracking he told me before that was sent now after asking again he responds they where held in customs and no body picked it and is going back but he will enquire if is still there . I'm supposed to read the mind here, where the package is. No status on ebay tracking not sending the status, but "he has shipped it" though.

ilclassico

Reaction score
Turns out in seller messages there is actual tracking number but on my side nothing is showing in fact is showing as not shipped yet.
What the f is going on with ebay?
Also to make thing worst the lazzy **** heads at usps in NY send it back because its wrong address, when I have many orders made with this address.

ilclassico

Reaction score
Now the update one ebay Estimated delivery Wed, May 23 - Fri, Jun 08

On mobile ebay no ******* status.

USPS:

June 2, 2018, 12:56 pm
Arrived
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES
Your item arrived at an origin transfer airport in JOHN F KENNEDY INTL, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES on June 2, 2018 at 12:56 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
June 2, 2018, 11:14 am
Unclaimed/Being Returned to Sender
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS), NY 11430

Leave it to USPS to f **** up.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buyer opened a return stating that the tie was stained and he wasn’t prepared for that and used ‘arrived damaged’ as the reason.

I accepted the return because I offer returns and did not want to fight it while out of the country.

I picked up my nail this morning and called eBay while driving to the store. Case closed. Refund amount was purchase price. I’m not going to haggle over the restocking fee at this point.

6BDECCCE-6861-4608-921E-2CB3DDA05E12.png

ilclassico

Reaction score
USPS waiting time to get a response 1 hour 18 minutes lol.
This guys are a joke, no wonder they are along with the worst customer service in world, with massive debt, and most inefficient service, where nepotism and favoritism and corruptions is rampant among the administration. Ties to leftist politics votes to keep them afloat, and "buying" favors have made USPS one of the most inefficient among the world mail.

Last edited:

ilclassico

Reaction score
Last edited:

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
made USPS one of the most inefficient among the world mail.
It mystifies me how people in China can sell something for $2.00 (USPS shipping included). It would cost us $30 to send the same thing to China. And there are millions of these Chinese packages flooding the USPS system every week. That is a massive drain on resources.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It mystifies me how people in China can sell something for $2.00 (USPS shipping included). It would cost us $30 to send the same thing to China. And there are millions of these Chinese packages flooding the USPS system every week. That is a massive drain on resources.

I’m sure the Chinese government pays for a lot of that.

ilclassico

Reaction score

USPS is being used by Amazon, and lot of vulture companies and the Chinese. Amazon buys left politicians which give them sweet deals to use the infrastructure at low cost. The main problem with USPS is not a depoliticized institution but hooker of the different interest of left politicians and lobbyist, which also happens to employ their own people.
There is so more corruption, nepotism, favoritism in it and zero transparency. There is infinite bureaucracy which keep corruption and inefficiency afloat. There are part of it not upgraded to meet current times[and is slowing on purpose those upgrade to those very few digital upgrades] and demand and that is done on purpose to keep the same control.It still serves junk to keep itself aflot and serves places far, where digital services can come in just to help, and that is done to keep their own politicized people employed. There are crooks of leftist unions which have a guarantee as long as they give votes to left, and at same time middle class has no unions in their jobs, no protection whatsoever everything is gone by same politicians. USPS is known to be whore of politics.

Last edited:

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
USPS is being used by Amazon, Chinese and lot of vulture companies. The main problem with USPS is not a depoliticized institution but hooker of the different interest of left politicians and lobbyist which employ their own people.
There is so more corruption, nepotism, favoritism in it and zero transparency. There is infinite bureaucracy which keep corruption afloat. There are part of it not upgraded to current times.

lol no.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There’s more to the story. Essentially, China is classified incorrectly in an international treaty which goes back to the 1960s.

Steidler: No. It is dirt cheap to ship goods from China to the United States because China has gotten itself classified as a group 3 country under the International Universal Postal Union system. China is in a grouping with Botswana, Costa Rica, Kazakhstan, and similar underdeveloped countries.

https://www.practicalecommerce.com/u-s-postal-service-subsidize-china-based-merchants

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hakamura_Niroki