• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Briefcase Appreciation thread

MoosicPa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An early Christmas present to myself.....

I posted more pics over on the Foster & Son thread.

LRichards

Reaction score
To jackgb1980

To be honest I haven't started using it yet (waiting till Christmas Day to officially receive it) but it is lovely. The leather is beautiful and the quality looks fantastic, it's stylish but not in a flash way and looks like it will age beautifully

Where are you getting it from and have you seen it - by all means pm me

jackgb1980

Reaction score
i am still in the deciding phase. Ive seen that Tumi tote around and i really like the leather, i agree it will age nice, but you hit the nail on the head it might be too "stylish" for me. Ive also been leaning towards the jp marcellino simple classic style. i like the way they don't look modern "European" if that makes sense. I really like that English bridle look. But, i really need a tote, i am not into the flap over messenger style thing. i need to get in and out quickly. i am also thinking about that FC a few posts back.

LRichards

Reaction score
The one in the picture isn't a Tumi so hope I haven't confused. I use a Tumi everyday currently - one of the classic black alpha cases and it's great to be honest. The case in the pictures is a whole different ballgame though and it's going to be used hopefully in the same way but will have a lot more character

Dandy Wonka

Reaction score
I think this qualifies as true briefcase Appreciation.

Brown Gucci Crocodile from the 80's.

It was given to me a couple of months ago by a happy client. He has never used it (still in the dust bag).

I treasure and love it.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads