• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty Brogues

Reaction score
Hi Guys, we are currently in Singapore for a overnight stopover. Any food recommendations? Areas? Taking kids to aquarium and gardens tomorrow. Is Kent Wang in the mix?

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hi Guys, we are currently in Singapore for a overnight stopover. Any food recommendations? Areas? Taking kids to aquarium and gardens tomorrow. Is Kent Wang in the mix?

Kent Wang is definitely out of the mix cause he's based in Texas. Vanda might be a go though.

smeggett

Reaction score
By eating big and hitting the gym every second day.
Hope you get the results you want. I learned fairly early on I was never going to get big (well, not without ridiculous diets or some extra supplementation), so just kept my focus on strength to body weight when lifting.Never really changed size much (some small gains) but was happy doing sets of 10 chin ups with a 15 kilo plate hanging off my weight belt.

Now I'm just happy to do 10 pull ups! Oh, and the reason for the comment is that you seem to have a similar build to me in my late teens, early 20s so hopefully your metabolism functions better for you.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Kent Wang is definitely out of the mix cause he's based in Texas. Vanda might be a go though.

Doesn't mean he cannot shop online in Spore!

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guy's completely off topic anyone interested in a $500 Red Balloon voucher? Another 5 months to expiry. Sky diving ain't my thing. Looking to off load it.

Oli2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My GF ate at Spago with her family whilst she was in NY.

I lolled a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads