• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CJWright

Reaction score
Selling Stubbs & Wootton ‘Screw You’ Slippers. US size 13. Never worn. A little too tight in the toe for me. $600usd new. Selling for $300aud. Can post from Sydney (north shore) at buyers expense.
FFF8B8C7-92FB-4095-B0C0-FFEED493C0C5.jpeg
EFC5D86C-16B8-465D-930D-8DFD94BC4E44.jpeg

Timmers

Reaction score
Does anyone own Informale’s linen shorts? Seems like a good casual tailored shorts with pleats. Any thoughts?

I don't have the shorts yet but was planning on getting a pair very soon. The drawstring linen pants are great so I'd assume the same with the shorts.

Hurlazza4

Reaction score
I have a pair of Solovair black sneakers that are slightly too small for me. they are UK10 and might be better suited to someone who is a UK9.5 or a UK 10 with shorter but wider feet than me. They are really great looking sneakers and I can tell they would be very comfortable if they were a tad longer.

I bought them from AFPOS and so returning them is too much bother. They cost me about AU$260 delivered. If anyone here wants them before I put them on eBAY please PM me. I have worn them once.

I'd be happy with anything near $180.

IMG_2265.jpg
IMG_2266.jpg

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PSA: If ever y’all are in Singapore, go check out The Decorum at Clarke Quay. Small, but nice curated range of C&J, Liverano, Casa Del Sarto, Drakes, and other goodies… And Charles is a nice guy who enjoys a good chat. Picked up a pair of C&J Seatons and a nice striped tee by Moon Castle of Osaka. Worth visiting if you’re in-country.

mistermike

Reaction score
Hi all - where do you get your formal / work socks from? I am struggling to find anything somewhere in between Uniqlo for c. $5 and high end at $30+ per pair. Thanks

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My death was greatly exaggerated, As I returns to the forum with glee. Myabsence was just a brief vacation, From all the typing and screens you see.

I'm back and better than ever, With tales to tell and share. The forum's joy knows no bounds, As Foxhound's presence is finally there.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My death was greatly exaggerated, As I returns to the forum with glee. Myabsence was just a brief vacation, From all the typing and screens you see.

I'm back and better than ever, With tales to tell and share. The forum's joy knows no bounds, As Foxhound's presence is finally there.
I am so overwhelmed and awed by your return..I will shout from the rooftops in joy😏 Now fawning obsequious statements aside does anyone know a bricks & mortar store in Sydney where I can purchase a decent pair of sandals? And I don’t mean HLL Birkenstocks.

The False Prophet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all - where do you get your formal / work socks from? I am struggling to find anything somewhere in between Uniqlo for c. $5 and high end at $30+ per pair. Thanks

M.J. Bale - they're $20 a pair if you buy three, and they're made by Bresciani.

I've done mail order from Mes Chaussettes Rouges too - decent prices for what you get and shipping is like $5.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics