1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

ATTACHMENT: The Discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by brad-t, Oct 21, 2012.

1. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

stuff is starting to come in stock now, you should hear something soon

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  2. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

Kazuyki Kumagai Spring/Summer 2015

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Full collection: http://www.fashion-press.net/collections/3317

Shockingly casual this season. Lots of blue and yellow! Haven't seen the catalogue yet, but hoping everything is available in more muted colors :') The blues are really nice, though.

The slash pockets are back!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    12 people like this.
  3. kwonster

kwonster Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link! I like this look as well:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. magicalporks

magicalporks Well-Known Member

Stopped by the store today. I've gotta say, it's a lot easier to appreciate the different materials and small differences between pieces in person. The wool/cashmere stuff is quite nice as usual, probably the exact same as last season. Quite liked the cotton/nylon blend in person too.

Tried on the calf rider but the leather was actually quite thin. A bit of a bummer really, was seriously considering getting it but I would rather have something a bit thicker and warmer. It's a distressed leather, a bit rough to the touch.

Didn't get to try on the guidi leather sidezips but they looked nice.

3 people like this.
  5. nycxandy

nycxandy Well-Known Member

Do you remember checking out the wool/poly pants (KP42-068)? I'm trying to decide between them, the cotton/nylon ones (KP42-095), and the wool/cash ones (KP42-038). I'd prefer the pair with less sheen/more matte finish and that's heavier/thicker, but could still be worn on a warm spring day. I hope you can help.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  6. magicalporks

Well, I own the wool/cashmere pants from last season and bought the cotton/nylon pants this season. I'll say all three are actually similar weights - cotton might even be slightly heavier - but the wool pair will probably keep you a little warmer. Wool/cashmere has the least sheen, it's more of a fuzzy material though the cotton/nylon isn't really shiny either. I'm actually probably going again tomorrow because I'm meeting up with a friend who's visiting and will probably show him around that general area so I'll double check again.

I will say though that the 2way stretch on the cotton/nylon blend is super comfortable. That's actually what won me over, it's pretty great.

Here's the full cotton/nylon jacket+pants set.

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  7. nicelynice

nicelynice Well-Known Member

Whoa, these pants are awesome, gonna go for them if they're a nice fabric

8. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

Those pants also come in a cool mixed blue color!

If anyone wants to see the catalogue, please PM me. Unfortunately I can't facilitate pre-orders this time around, but you can organize your own pre-order after viewing the items.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  9. tonecrush

tonecrush Well-Known Member

Where to buy Attachment? I'm new to this brand, really like this look a lot.

10. 5354

5354 Well-Known Member

I mean... The first post in the thread has a bunch of stockists.

11. kwonster

My items from the presale just shipped out on EMS, should be here in a few days.

12. uzairh

uzairh Well-Known Member

13. nycxandy

nycxandy Well-Known Member

How are their belts and long sleeve t-shirts?

Edit: Does their online shop ever restock items?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  14. kwonster

just got my cashmere/wool pants/jacket, love the material but its humid as hell right now so its going to be a while before I can wear it.

from the ss2015 stuff, considering getting the 100% linen shorts/cropped pants or the linen blend cropped pants in the black/blue pattern.

15. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Well-Known Member

Has Attachment changed its sizing recently? From the measurement charts, it looks like the current size 2 blazers fit like my size 3 blazer from a bunch of seasons ago. Weird

16. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

It's possible, though it depends on the model. Super-slim stuff is not in fashion as much as it used to be ...

1 person likes this.
  17. t3hg0suazn

t3hg0suazn Well-Known Member

I tried on a few blazers this season, and size 2 still fit like a slim 46. I'm a bigger/puffed up 46 and the size 3 fit more comfortably.

18. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Well-Known Member

Noo, don't tell me that. Now I'm all confused. Most of the measurement charts I saw list size 2 blazers as having a ~50 cm chest, which is a touch bigger than the size 3 I own

19. magicalporks

By the way, Brad did you own one of the painted tees? How has that held up after a couple washes? Kind of curious since the SA mentioned that the paint will come off.

20. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

The paint will fade and the fabric will show through a bit, but it's not going to come close to totally coming off or anything. Just slightly less vibrant.

1 person likes this.