• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ATTACHMENT: The Discussion

spacepope

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really like. From the measurements it looks like it runs small but who knows.

magicalporks

Reaction score
Ahhh I was under the impression that they ran large, otherwise I'd be really tempted to grab them too... :eek:

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I didn't already have a pair of dark brown Guidis, I'd be all over those
What a great deal

curiouscharles

Reaction score
fwiw - those boots run more or less true.

a bit of a struggle to slip into [as a 42], but fit great once on your foot.

a 41 would slide into them with less difficulty, but would have significantly more room left in the [rather voluminous] toe-box.

:nodding:

Last edited:

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised that they are said to run large. I'm a true 8.5 and my size 41 pair are the best fitting boot I own.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

I'm surprised that they are said to run large. I'm a true 8.5 and my size 41 pair are the best fitting boot I own.

I'm just going from what I've heard; most listings I've seen for Attachment footwear on Sufu and SZ state that they run large. FWIW, I measured my foot as a 26.5cm, which is a 42 in Attachment – but I wear a 43 in Ann D, a 44 in Kiryuyrik ... I guess part of the reason is that "true size" is a pretty ******* nebulous thing.

Raindrop

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hm interesting..I wear 43 in Ann too (size down 1 from 44) which would mean Attachment is like size down 2? ..

Last edited:

curiouscharles

Reaction score

But even among a brand, different models have different sizes, so it's impossible to know :')

precisely this.

it's silly to ever assume that all models of boot [from any brand] will fit the same season to season, model to model, leather to leather.

the Ann D "rule" frustrates me the most, as it's just not true, excepting certain models - yet people run rampant across the internet buying one size down.

always, always, ALWAYS, enquire about sizing for a particular model, especially if it's in a different leather than you're used to / your previous pair.

based on the few pairs of Attachment we've had through our store, sizing has been completely different each time...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads