• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AMERICAN TRENCH - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

jms

Reaction score
Our game we like to play around Penn's campus and Center City is 'what are the youths wearing?'. More often than not, whether it's a combination of setting or physique, we decide we can't pull it off.

For what it's worth, I liked the kelly green cardigan.

jah786

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our game we like to play around Penn's campus and Center City is 'what are the youths wearing?'. More often than not, whether it's a combination of setting or physique, we decide we can't pull it off.

For what it's worth, I liked the kelly green cardigan.

I like the kelly green cardigan too! that was from our spring line. interestingly, my wife later admitted she came around on the kelly green cardigan and has come swiping it on occasion. She will probably never like the tiger stripe pants.

jah786

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear friends in the Philadelphia and tri-state area,
Eva Khule of @Epaulet will be joining me for two days at Trench HQ in Ardmore, PA. We have lots of trench items available and Eva will Alpaca items and custom clothing swatches and samples. Friday evening, Oct 14th and Saturday afternoon.

Please join us!

1842589-f9922e3a87f37fb969190e4027ae760b.png

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear friends in the Philadelphia and tri-state area,
Eva Khule of @Epaulet will be joining me for two days at Trench HQ in Ardmore, PA. We have lots of trench items available and Eva will Alpaca items and custom clothing swatches and samples. Friday evening, Oct 14th and Saturday afternoon.

Please join us!

View attachment 1843907

CAN. NOT. WAIT.

I took the redeye last night and I'm operating on zero sleep and I'm so ready to sell everyone an Alpaca scarf, a custom Doyle, and a washable wool dress shirt!!

I'm also so ready to pass out for like 12 hours, but let's hope that doesn't happen.

A.T. Hamlin

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
American Trench - Fall Winter 2022 - "An Artist Seeks Balance."

I'm sure some have already seen our most recent launch on Instagram, Email or our website, but I wanted to give a little bit of context for those unaware of this project.

Our Fall-Winter '22 collection was photographed at Green Barn Studios, situated south of Philadelphia in the Brandywine Valley and the home of artist Michael Green. Michael is a multimedia artist, writer, and close friend of the brand. He has inspired us artistically and professionally. Michael's art mirrors his beliefs in human-kind.

FW22L-101_webhi.jpg

“I believe that art has a specific mission. Before art was Campbell’s soup cans, it was exercise in communication - a balance between expression, science and religion. For me, that’s what art remains to be: a way to communicate between cultures, peoples, and shared ideas.”

FW22L-9_webhi.jpg
FW22L-48_webhi.jpg
FW22L-80_webhi.jpg

Shooting our collection in this very creative and original space felt right. The artist, the model, the clothes, and the location all fit together seamlessly and all helped define each other. The unity of yin and yang is a central theme of Michael's art so to have that same feeling with the shoot was the confirmation that something magical happened.

FW22L-35_webhi.jpg
FW22L-100_webhi.jpg
FW22L-59_webhi.jpg

One of the best parts of the Green Barn experience is the rugs. In every room, Green Barn rugs groove into the floor, weaving with the bare feet that walk them. They soak in the soil, dried leaves and insects that float behind footsteps from the garden, the house, the trail back up from the old shed. Michael's barn is a living exhibit. We're fortunate to have shot in this location.

Bradywine Trip-15_webhi.jpg

You can view the collection here - but we also encourage you all to check out the video we shot on site, housed on this landing page.

A.T. Hamlin

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Nubuck Trucker. The body's made from North American Steerhide. Removable Shearling collar (lambskin underneath). Genuine deerhorn buttons. Acetate twill lining. These jawns are legit. We made them with Aston Leather in Brooklyn. Their founder, Adam Metin, is an interesting guy, who knows a lot about leather tanning, hide selection, and design.

You can read more about Adam, his leather and its origins, here.

shearling-gif-trucker copy.gif
nubuck-1 copy.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Nubuck Trucker. The body's made from North American Steerhide. Removable Shearling collar (lambskin underneath). Genuine deerhorn buttons. Acetate twill lining. These jawns are legit. We made them with Aston Leather in Brooklyn. Their founder, Adam Metin, is an interesting guy, who knows a lot about leather tanning, hide selection, and design.

You can read more about Adam, his leather and its origins, here.

Just want to chime in that I saw this jacket IRL last weekend and it's freaking amazing. It takes a lot to impress me when it comes to leather quality, and this was fantastic. Removable collar is a crucial detail because you can then easily clean that on its own.

A.T. Hamlin

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Had a few people reach out about the O.E. Keystone Hoodie - which is in fact made at Camber USA. There are differences in the pattern between the Keystone and the Camber classic - but these are just as hard wearing, just as thick and a bit less bulky. Reach out to us directly if you have any other questions!

camber-lifestyle copy.jpg
OE lifestyle-27_webhi.jpg
OE lifestyle-28_webhi.jpg
OE lifestyle-26_webhi.jpg

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Friday office fit:
AT ballcap in summer cord, navy
AT cotton cardigan, kelly green
AT slub polo, Irish cream
@Todd Shelton jeans in white
common project bball low [bought at the NEED Supply going out of biz sale!]

View attachment 1794209

@jah786 Congrats on the latest collection. Looks awesome. I've picked up several items from your last collection, so good.

I'm eyeing up that Shaker knit cardigan in those new colorways. Measurements seem TTS. Is that the case? I'm usually a Medium in tops; however, I did size up to a L in the slub polo and a L OE short sleeve sweatshirt tops for comfortable fits.

Last edited:

jah786

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@jah786 Congrats on the latest collection. Looks awesome. I've picked up several items from your last collection, so good.

I'm eyeing up that Shaker knit cardigan in those new colorways. Measurements seem TTS. Is that the case? I'm usually a Medium in tops; however, I did size up to a L in the slub polo and a L OE short sleeve sweatshirt tops for comfortable fits.

Glad you are liking the new collection! The shaker cardigan is TTS. I wear size Large in everything and take size large in that. Personally, I'm smitten with the Bordeaux color, it's a very deep red that has a real earthy feel. it isn't too red, which is a weird thing to say. I like it because it will go with any color pair of pants i have and any shirt (except another red).

A.T. Hamlin

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
we've talked about this before but socks are kind of our thing. it can be tempting to only push our apparel pieces since theyre new and exciting but it's important to remember where we came from, so to speak.

the holiday sock boxes we do each holiday season make great gifts - we do a mens sock box, a womens sock box, a blanket bundle, and two "retro sock" boxes, with some of our more popular styles from the retro stripe family.

you can look through the boxes here - the mens and womens boxes are probably the best value and most gift-able.

womens.jpg 1.jpg mens.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads