• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

allen edmonds sale/coupon code

rxcats

Reaction score
Maybe someone should email them and see what the problem is.

Charlie

Reaction score
I tried several times last night and the discount did not work. Elsewhere on the site there is a note to the effect that discounts do not apply to AE shoes. I ordered some brown AE burtons over ebay instead.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It sounds like you had to get in before they shut the door. That said, mine haven't shipped yet.

plain.gif

Ricardo Malocchio

Reaction score
That's unfortunate. I would have purchased two pair last night... and likely two more by the end of today!

(And perhaps it's a good thing that my exuberance was tempered by shoes.com reconsideration of this coupon's applications!)

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My ordered is listed as "processed." Not sure what that means, but it sounds hopeful...

ENT

Reaction score
I placed my order a few days ago and the coupon worked. I received a tracking number from them yesterday so I should be getting them soon.
mwink[1].gif

rxcats

Reaction score
The shoes came in!!! I paid $17.50 for 2nd day UPS, but they came a day before scheduled. I ordered them early morning (~04:00) Wednesday and they were delivered early this (Thursday) afternoon. They are perfect; almost makes me wish I had ordered that 4th pair!

Ace Rimmer

Reaction score
Just checking in to say that the coupon code listed on FatWallet.com (OCTSAVE) apparently doesn't work with the AEs that are on sale either. Oh well, with the 13% FatCash and the 25% off discount (plus free shipping) I didn't do so poorly on the pair of AE Warrens that I bought.

rxcats

Reaction score
I thought they were perfect. Unfortunately, when I got home from work and tried on all 3 pairs, I realized that the Clifton's had been miss-boxed. I couldn't figure out why they felt so loose compared to the others; I checked the inside of the shoes and they said 10 1/2 3 E. I am going to exchange them for D width as ordered, but I doubt I will get them before I leave for a wedding in Denver next Friday. Those were the shoes I was going to wear....bummer.

nomad5150

Reaction score
great tip but I've got a stupid question - what is the luckybreaks7 coupon? and where do you get it?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikki90