• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Natty Randolph’s arrived from Jason and @ae_ashley today.
9BC12D52-3416-4634-8B62-5EA080D44FF8.jpeg
The shell color on these Natties is just terrific, I think. Nice rich medium brown No pale band aid look. Fairly close to Alden Ravello.

One more pair of Randolphs coming. Chili shell. There was an issue with those and they had to start over so probably mid January or so before they arrive I guess

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trunk show arrival! Second of two pair purchased. This one is immaculate…not one flaw. The color is really hard to get a good photo. Depending on the lighting, these look mostly jet black, then other lighting you can see the variations of black, green, tan and whatever is in between. Very happy with these!
View attachment 1727732
View attachment 1727733
Natty Randolph’s arrived from Jason and @ae_ashley today.
View attachment 1727735
The shell color on these Natties is just terrific, I think. Nice rich medium brown No pale band aid look. Fairly close to Alden Ravello.

One more pair of Randolphs coming. Chili shell. There was an issue with those and they had to start over so probably mid January or so before they arrive I guess
Congrats to both on some fantastic examples of AE Shell perfection! May you enjoy both and wear in good health!

middlepP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Several years ago, my local outlet store closed and I lost my “go-to” sales associate. I had to make a change and decided to go with North Charleston.
Now what?

Same. I’ve gone from my dude Earl at the old Alabama Leeds outlet to Kelly at Port to Kristen at Paramus to Queen Weas herself at Charleston. ‘Now what?’ is a great question.

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same. I’ve gone from my dude Earl at the old Alabama Leeds outlet to Kelly at Port to Kristen at Paramus to Queen Weas herself at Charleston. ‘Now what?’ is a great question.

It is distressing as I haven't quite made that relationship at any retail stores.

Vincent George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Several years ago, my local outlet store closed and I lost my “go-to” sales associate. I had to make a change and decided to go with North Charleston.
Now what?
Nichole at Boston State Street sold me my first AEs and most of the rest*. I will buy all my pairs from her until I can’t. (*With the exception of Team Charleston, Tom in Destin, a pair from Woodbury, eBay scores, and few weak moments during lockdown when I made some past midnite online buys, which I confessed, of course).

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nichole at Boston State Street sold me my first AEs and most of the rest*. I will buy all my pairs from her until I can’t. (*With the exception of Team Charleston, Tom in Destin, a pair from Woodbury, eBay scores, and few weak moments during lockdown when I made some past midnite online buys, which I confessed, of course).
I never cheat on Kim in Oakbrook. Even if it means no Natty TS boots. Now that is commitment.

DawgPound

Reaction score
Now what?
It is distressing as I haven't quite made that relationship at any retail stores.
I started with the Queen Weasel and Jason in Charleston and have been working more this year with Tom and Victoria in Scottsdale (Kierland), and a little with Marvin there as well. Super nice and helpful crew that happens to be located maybe 30-40 minutes from me. Put in my trunk show order with them this year, plus they’ve been helpful in resolving a couple things as well. I look forward to continue working with them. They provide the same quality experience I’ve come to expect and appreciate.

Last edited:

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm turning over the keys to my store on the 31st. Just packing the last few things up today and tomorrow.

I know for some of you, the prospect of finding a new team might seem a little like "where do I begin?", and I just wanted to stop and talk about that for a minute, as well as provide a quick update:

1. I plan to take the first 16 days of January off before I transition into my new role. So you might see a little less of me here before you see a little more of me here, lol.

2. I know I have some trunk show related balls in the air for some of you guys, and I'm not going to drop those. I'll keep you guys informed and updated as I wrap that up on your behalf, I'm not hitting pause there.

3. I'm seeing some concern about Charleston closing, and some of you are feeling unsure of where to turn. I get that. If you would like to be connected with an associate/team that I think would do a wonderful job at assisting you, please email me at [email protected] and I will make it a priority to put you at ease. I've always said there are many unsung heroes in this company and I would love to introduce you to some of them. Some of you might be surprised to learn you aren't so far from one.

4. I'm planning on traveling about half of my time for most of next year to help understaffed stores, and I'd like to meet as many of you as possible! I'll try to keep you guys updated on what markets I land in, just in case that might be possible for you.

Vincent George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm turning over the keys to my store on the 31st. Just packing the last few things up today and tomorrow.

I know for some of you, the prospect of finding a new team might seem a little like "where do I begin?", and I just wanted to stop and talk about that for a minute, as well as provide a quick update:

1. I plan to take the first 16 days of January off before I transition into my new role. So you might see a little less of me here before you see a little more of me here, lol.

2. I know I have some trunk show related balls in the air for some of you guys, and I'm not going to drop those. I'll keep you guys informed and updated as I wrap that up on your behalf, I'm not hitting pause there.

3. I'm seeing some concern about Charleston closing, and some of you are feeling unsure of where to turn. I get that. If you would like to be connected with an associate/team that I think would do a wonderful job at assisting you, please email me at [email protected] and I will make it a priority to put you at ease. I've always said there are many unsung heroes in this company and I would love to introduce you to some of them. Some of you might be surprised to learn you aren't so far from one.

4. I'm planning on traveling about half of my time for most of next year to help understaffed stores, and I'd like to meet as many of you as possible! I'll try to keep you guys updated on what markets I land in, just in case that might be possible for you.
I should have clarified publically that @ae_ashley sold me my first shells—Blue MacNeils and Brown First Aves.

Thanks, Ashley, for the years of help and collection encouragement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads