• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just purchased last week, still have not arrived, now I see they are on sale @ 30% off quite a diff.

Does anyone know the current policy on this or have exp. I know they offer free returns but would they give the diff over the phone?
You typically have 10 days for a price adjustment, but will likely have to do it through a store. Feel free to call mine.

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
?Our Warehouse Sale is live!?

° Starts today and extends through July 7
° Save 30% off all clearance product
° Save 30% off all factory second product!

Call, email, or visit your favorite stores today! What will YOU be scooping up before they're gone?

matwa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Keens today 20210701_112059.jpg

Vincent George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
?Our Warehouse Sale is live!?

° Starts today and extends through July 7
° Save 30% off all clearance product
° Save 30% off all factory second product!

Call, email, or visit your favorite stores today! What will YOU be scooping up before they're gone?
Yes--may I please order some MacNeils? :stirpot:

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You gotta trust me on this one.

Today, I'm wearing AE belt and socks with these...

Grant Stone Diesel boots on Dainite-esque

20210701_121213.jpg
20210701_121220.jpg
20210701_121227.jpg

...along w/ the modern version of the Original dive watch.
20210701_141139.jpg

Last edited:

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welcome back!

Thanks.

I am trending back to AE full time. I was switched over to Carmina for a few years but their quality has gone down and I can no longer justify them as value for the money. Even if Carmina quality improves it's hard to come close to the Value of AE.

I purchased the Ranger boots over the winter and they were a fantastic value and serious workhorses. I have tried for years now to find socks as good as AE and there are none. Nothing last as well as the AE wool socks they just last and last and are warm in winter and cool in summer.

Anyways awaiting the arrival of some of my new purchases picked up a few more with the sale.

Leiker

Reaction score
Just purchased last week, still have not arrived, now I see they are on sale @ 30% off quite a diff.

Does anyone know the current policy on this or have exp. I know they offer free returns but would they give the diff over the phone?
I encountered this during the last sale and was able to get the discounted price adjustment over the phone with customer service. However, in my case, the sale went into effect one day after I had placed an online order.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

I am trending back to AE full time. I was switched over to Carmina for a few years but their quality has gone down and I can no longer justify them as value for the money. Even if Carmina quality improves it's hard to come close to the Value of AE.

I purchased the Ranger boots over the winter and they were a fantastic value and serious workhorses. I have tried for years now to find socks as good as AE and there are none. Nothing last as well as the AE wool socks they just last and last and are warm in winter and cool in summer.

Anyways awaiting the arrival of some of my new purchases picked up a few more with the sale.

Carmina's quality has gone down? Interesting. I was unaware of that. I don't have a ton of experience with Carmina, but I can tell a lot of their lasts would be impossible for me. I have a lot of trouble with British and European balmorals, but their derby's seem to work fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads