• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCTechNerd

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Man... I can’t get over these.
View attachment 1478619

They look great. My wife said she would not like them on me but then she went an ordered a pair of these for herself. Does not seem fair. Maybe it is because she knows I do not like it when we "twin".

Birdies_ProductShots_CheetahTassle_2048x.progressive.jpg

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like AE is bringing back a bunch of styles in Coffee, including the Strand which was discontinued in that color a year ago or so. Cornwallis, Carlyle, and McAllister are part of the revival too. These are a great deal since they're $199, which I believe is the discontinued + RDA markdown.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't calf just a young cow (as-in veal versus steak) and don't you treat the leather the same?

Yes, you would just treat it the same, but I would avoid strong wax polish on the outland or cxl leather. Calf is just a young cow, correct. I'm not really sure if cxl is from older cows, but would be curious to know.

Looks like AE is bringing back a bunch of styles in Coffee, including the Strand which was discontinued in that color a year ago or so. Cornwallis, Carlyle, and McAllister are part of the revival too. These are a great deal since they're $199, which I believe is the discontinued + RDA markdown.

Interesting. I would love to see a comparison in overcast sunlight of the bourbon, coffee and copper Strands. I only own the bourbon, so I've held off on the other colors.

Vincent George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well...they’re here...Trunk Show Higgins Mills in Green.

LOVE the color. Love the double JR.

But...

Wrong welt :( Might not be a deal-breaker, but it’s not exactly what I had in mind. Will call my SA tomorrow...

Feel free to console / shame me for complaining as is necessary.
9DE978C2-D8D6-4A3D-8A64-9B1968D36799.jpeg
E170E7BD-C51A-4766-B9A3-D717D2CCB259.jpeg
EAA1A65D-CAE2-410D-9931-900136D50102.jpeg

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TheLawBeard

Reaction score
Is it me or does it seem like the DMC orders are further back in the production queue? Between this and facebook I've seen a bunch of chili, navy, green, a burgundy, and bourbon. Yet to see a DMC showing up at someone's door though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members