• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Anyone have this sweater? Online measurements suggest that it runs small, but they don't have it in stock in my next size up. Is it recommended to size up on the knitwear?

AimeLeonDore6169d16c92fc146169d16c9336b.525596976169d16c9336b_3200x.jpg

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
What was this Installment II thing?

It’s the second installment of “Leon Dore” which is basically all vintage reference pieces. Everything is a one off and it’s mostly clothing but there’s also some furniture and lifestyle stuff. Think high-end, curated thrift. It doesn’t really appeal to me but most everything is sold out.

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
Is there early access for this new spring collection?

Evidently EA went out @ like 8AM EST for a lot of folks. First time in a long time I haven’t gotten EA so I’m a little bummed. Maybe another wave is coming @ 11AM like it usually does. Some really really nice looking stuff this time around. Stronger than FW21 imo.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes EA emails did go out. Knits are nice

Mujib

Reaction score
I've tried the subscribe option multiple times; I don't get emails from them. What did y'all have to do?

Mujib

Reaction score
This campaign is ill. Reminds me of back in the day in Italy. Trying not to get sauce on your Jordans. Balling at the courts next to the olive groves. Potter's dust all over the ball.

Edit: Just listened to the video - not Italy.

This campaign is ill. Reminds me of back in the day in Greece. Trying not to get olive oil on your Jordans. Balling at the courts next to the Aegean. Rocking knits "made of the finest wool / Which from our pretty Lambs we pull."

Last edited:

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
It has been uncharacteristically upbeat ?

I actually thought the pricing was pretty good this time around! Also not mad about the tiered EA.

I really liked just about everything about this drop. I grabbed the stripped overshirt( in brown, red sold out too fast for me), a couple of hats, a poster and a tote. What did you guys pick up?

Mujib

Reaction score
Stuff is selling out already? I'm still getting the "Closed" message when I try to shop.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
_scottyo