• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

gambit402

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a black stadium jacket in large send me a DM. Only worn 3 times max. The black just picks up too much lint for me.

Medoc

Reaction score
I assume it will be the same as the black and grey ones that have previously been sold? I hope they release a third one that hasn't been made already. If the norm is to release 3 every fall maybe they could something like rotate every color so that the same one doesn't get released every single time. Or maybe pick the two that sold the most and the third can be a new color or a variant of a previous color. I mean obviously there are only so many colors they can make for something like a waxed cotton/canvas jacket I can't imagine anything too bold like a red or yellow would sell to well lol.

True, I could see a dark burgundy version being sick though. I'm sure they have their color options set in stone for at least the next 1-2 years. I looked up a previous version of their charcoal release. That has some major potential for me. Leaning towards that over the black now.

Another item from 3sixteen that really has perked my interest is the selvedge chinos. Interested to hear people's thoughts on those. I know these are old products but I'm new to 3sixteen so bare with me.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still wear my black stadium from 2010 all the time. Love this jacket. Always tempted to cop the olive

Last edited:

Medoc

Reaction score
Still wear my black stadium from 2010 all the time. Love this jacket. Always tempted to cop the olive

What have you done to clean it or keep it fresh? I have a hard time believing you can wear a jacket for 5-6 years often and do nothing about it.

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This could be a stupid question, but has anyone tried (or had success) in getting 3sixteen to sell a split pair of their T-Shirts? I'd really like an Indigo and Black or for that matter 2 of the same color but one with pocket and one without. Would rather not drop the money to order 2 2packs.

brooks23

Reaction score

This could be a stupid question, but has anyone tried (or had success) in getting 3sixteen to sell a split pair of their T-Shirts?  I'd really like an Indigo and Black or for that matter 2 of the same color  but one with pocket and one without.  Would rather not drop the money to order 2 2packs.

Snake Oil Provisions does (or at least used to) sell them individually. That's the same dilemma I had and ended up getting exactly what I wanted.

johnnykicks

Reaction score
This could be a stupid question, but has anyone tried (or had success) in getting 3sixteen to sell a split pair of their T-Shirts? I'd really like an Indigo and Black or for that matter 2 of the same color but one with pocket and one without. Would rather not drop the money to order 2 2packs.

Chrome Yellow Trading ATL sells the Pocket Tees

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
3sixteen's Heavyweight Crewneck Sweaters, They Have Hand Pockets!!

3sixteen's heavyweight crewneck sweater features a beefy custom-knit 500gsm fleece that's also featured on their hoodies. You never thought you needed hand pockets on a crewneck sweater, until now. Once you try a crewneck with hand pockets it seems hard to go back to a plain pullover crewneck. These will last a lifetime and keep you comfortable and warm.

Available now at all Self Edge stores along with a restock of 30BSP and 32BSP jeans.

Shop 3sixteen Online

Shop 3sixteen+ Online

316_SWTSHRT_BLK_02-2932x4398.jpg

316_SWTSHRT_BLK_07-1022x682.jpg

316_SWTSHRT_GRY_01-2749x4123.jpg

316_SWTSHRT_GRY_07-1022x682.jpg

316_SWTSHRT_GRY_04-1022x682.jpg

316-30BSP_01-454x683.JPG

316-30BSP_01_04-1026x683.JPG

316_32BSP_01-682x1025.jpg

316_32BSP_07-1025x682.jpg

316_32BSP_06-1025x682.jpg

Medoc

Reaction score
Can any of the heavyweight hoodie owners help me out? I recently purchased the black version and have been really happy with it until I tried to zip it up for the first time. The zipper is super hard to make work and I have to try like 8 times before I'm successful. Upon closer look, it appears 1/2 of the zipper connection has a really unnatural bend that is causing the problems. This could be the normal design and I simply need to get used to it, but my other zippered clothing items do not have this. Please view the pics below and let me know if your hoodies have this also or if its manufacturing defect. Small detail but it's killing me.

Medoc

Reaction score
Disregard my last post. I guess it's an intended design to help the zipper lock and stay in place. Something I will have to get used to I'm sure it serves a good purpose though. I was worried for nothing.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixieboweres