• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2017 MLB Season Thread

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Verlander getting chased is bound to happen every once in a while. The real story here is Don Kelly going yard off Yu. I wonder what the live betting odds for that were! +100000000 I think.

Last edited:

Matto ELITE

Reaction score
Dbacks start a 3 game set with the Fish tonight in Miami. Hopefully a road sweep and some bombs from Goldschmidt.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Verlander getting chased is bound to happen every once in a while. The real story here is Don Kelly going yard off Yu. I wonder what the live betting odds for that were! +100000000 I think.

I had the worst luck watching pedro martinez pitch live. I saw him pitch live 5 times and he lost the game because of ****** run support 4 times and the 5th time was plain old shelled for 8 earned runs (against the Mother ******* Yankees in Yankee stadium (september 2004) no less).

I did get to see the almost no hitter with schiling pitching in oakland in 2007 and vintage/prime Josh Beckett beat the yankees (2007-2009) 4 times (twice in yankee stadium).

i've had great luck with watching Jon Lester live against the yankees too.

Last edited:

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
I'm so pissed I passed on him in Fantasy. Oh well- took Yu Darvish in 2 of my leagues ahead of him. Asleep at the switch in the third. What's he hitting?

I bought Baseball Digest this year and I've really been disappointed with it.

Last edited:

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sunday night, Cabrera hit three home runs, and still, the Tigers can't win. Sheesh.

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In what world does Freddy Garcia keep up with CC. I think that Freddy has been hanging out with his buddy Bartolo, nahmean?

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score

Patrick Corbin 7-0....meanwhile our "ace" Ian Kennedy is getting shelled

Don't know how Kennedy became the ace. Only had one good season; Corbin seems to be the real deal. I'm bummed- I only got to him quick enough in one of my leagues.

In light of his heroics last night, this is a cool article about how Pronk spends his time during games.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324102604578495353264211968.html?mod=wsj_share_tweet

Interesting article.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to attending the Tigers/ Twins game on Saturday at Comerica Park. At the game, there will be a celebration of the 45th anniversary of the '68 World Series team. I know that Lolich, Wert, McClain, Kaline, and others will be there.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score

Looking forward to attending the Tigers/ Twins game on Saturday at Comerica Park. At the game, there will be a celebration of the 45th anniversary of the '68 World Series team. I know that Lolich, Wert, McClain, Kaline, and others will be there.

One of my first baseball memories...McClain was 31-6? But Lolich was MVP of the series?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads