• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

designated

Reaction score
I’m probably a Large TTS, and bought the green cargos in M as L all sold out in all colours. Will probably be a long shot but if anyone who got a L thinks they want to size down, PM me!

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I wanted the nomad but it sold out way too fast for me. Got the field shirt and the big tee instead. Still a little unsure of my size. I got the indigo Western shirt in large on the last drop and I liked the loose fit in the body but it was much too long. I got the same shirt in medium in the white khadi and it's more fitted in the shoulders and chest than I like, but it otherwise seems about right. I went with L on the field shirt and M on tee this time. Fingers crossed.

OuterHeaven

Reaction score
Kopped the white cargos. This would look incredibly good with the 2 blue polos kopped from drop 4. Judging from the pictures, I do feel that the white cargos is the best color to show off the fabric

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone snagged an XL in the white cargos that would go for an L.

I'm hoping the L fits like the sweats from the last drop... then i'll be fine. If they're smaller than that I'm a bit worried.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Washed 90's skater here for this whole drop. Missed the sahasika, but fingers crossed for the next drops/updates on that. Scored the navy Gorecki's and I really want to rock the navy 2 piece look. Relatedly, @NickPollica -are those next sahasikas going to be made from same navy outer fabric?

Did come thru on the green two piece look (overshirt/cargos), so that's a plus. I ordered both cargos in size L so once they arrive I'll measure thigh and knee for informative purposes and repost.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Would it be possible to get product shots of a model wearing the stuff more true to size? Makes it really hard to figure out what size to buy or get a sense of how it'd look.

This is tricky because we want the product to look like its shot but when we size stuff that way (actually cut them to fit like they do in the photos) everyone complains that sizing is off. Moral of the story is that we see this collection worn oversized, but to accommodate people wanting to wear it how they want, we size it regularly for the most part. I'm writing the product descriptions and the sizing recommendations are crucial. I would look to those and trust us.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
I think what throws me off with sizing is based off measurements I'd want a L in the chambray shirt, but the model is wearing an XL and I'm way fatter than he is and it looks like a normal fit. do you think the stuff looks a little more oversized in real life vs. the photo? If it helps I"m a pretty consistent XL/44 in Eidos

Last edited:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think what throws me off with sizing is based off measurements I'd want a L in the chambray shirt, but the model is wearing an XL and I'm way fatter than he is and it looks like a normal fit. do you think the stuff looks a little more oversized in real life vs. the photo?

I think it’s probably the angle of the photo - was pretty big on the model (who has very broad shoulders and a narrow waist). We’re now fitting all garments on Michael Prata - one of the industry standards in fit models and this shirt is as middle of the road fit-wise as you can get.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ford Hazard