• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dkboze

Reaction score
FWIW, I've also run into the same issue. Weirdly enough, I did get emails associated with the first drop. Signed up again after the email database (?) got moved, but still nothing.

Might be helpful to send a confirmation email after the initial sign up. Currently, there's only a pop-up that says "Will get back to you shortly" or something along those lines.
DM me with you email and I’ll look into it.
done, thanks

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is anyone able to post measurements of the hima grey donegal crewneck? i'm not sure if i'd be a small or medium. i took a small in the aran but this looks to be a much different cut.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
FWIW, I've also run into the same issue. Weirdly enough, I did get emails associated with the first drop. Signed up again after the email database (?) got moved, but still nothing.

Might be helpful to send a confirmation email after the initial sign up. Currently, there's only a pop-up that says "Will get back to you shortly" or something along those lines.

Please shoot me a DM as well, I am figuring it out as we go but will do my best to rectify this.

is anyone able to post measurements of the hima grey donegal crewneck? i'm not sure if i'd be a small or medium. i took a small in the aran but this looks to be a much different cut.

Its the same fit block.

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had the hoodie in M in my cart and it was out of stock when I went to check out.

If anyone has one in M or L and it doesn't work out for you, PM me.

noarmsvik

Reaction score
I got a medium. I’ll let you know if I decide I’m not going to keep it.

Hi JayDotz, please let me know as well. I had one in my shopping cart and it was sold out when I clicked “complete order”. Hope it works for you, but also hope it doesn’t... ;)

Last edited:

noarmsvik

Reaction score
thank goodness i didn't sit on the jampa coat as it's sold out already.

Hey Konix, I hope it fits great for you. If it doesn’t, and you ordered a M or L, please do reach out. Was checking out when it sold out.

Last edited:

Blog Marley

Reaction score
What was retail on the Jampa coat?

ByTheOcean

Reaction score
Hi JayDotz, please let me know as well. I had one in my shopping cart and it was sold out when I clicked “complete order”. [email protected]. Hope it works for you, but also hope it doesn’t... ;)

Just a heads up, you dont want to give your email adress in the open like that. It will be picked up by bots scanning the internet, and later added to soooo many mailing lists. If you need to give your email, do it in PM.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica

I get that you’re busy, but can I get someone to respond to my return request? I sent an email on Saturday and Wednesday, but haven’t heard back. We are leaving the country for two weeks tomorrow and I would like to get this taken care of before then.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica

I get that you’re busy, but can I get someone to respond to my return request? I sent an email on Saturday and Wednesday, but haven’t heard back. We are leaving the country for two weeks tomorrow and I would like to get this taken care of before then.

Hi Jay -

Sorry for the delay, our office has been closed since the 21st and doesn’t reopen until the 2nd. that said, I’ll take a look today.

noarmsvik

Reaction score
Just a heads up, you dont want to give your email adress in the open like that. It will be picked up by bots scanning the internet, and later added to soooo many mailing lists. If you need to give your email, do it in PM.
Thanks ByTheOcean. Oversight on my part, was half-expecting it to be obscured by the site. Will see if I can edit the original message.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads