• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What the ****
Same and now my account no longer exists?

Looks like Unionmade updated their website and deleted the previous accounts so you need to register again using the same email. My orders don't show up in the new account though.

This is so odd. I cannot see my orders or track them now. What a bizarre move. I guess it was an error/accident. Shame.

Hopefully there is an update on shipping soon.

letsgofire

Reaction score
Did you get the red kalamkari PJ shirt? In what size please? I am a 43" on the chest but with the sizing I am almost thinking a M will fit me well.
Also, what size easy pant did you get and what is the actual measurement size please. I am not sure the Unionmade sizes are quite that accurate.
Thanks for the trouble.

I have the blue one. I am a 42 and the Medium works for me

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This is so odd. I cannot see my orders or track them now. What a bizarre move. I guess it was an error/accident. Shame.

Hopefully there is an update on shipping soon.

Unionmade just transferred over their entire site to shopify and are, I imagine, still working out the kinks. They still have records of all the orders. Everyone will either get what they paid for eventually or get a refund if they accidentally sold a unit twice (which I am told happened 2-3 times right at the beginning when it was really frenzied).

slimster

Reaction score
Any chance you could comment on what’s going on with your own shop’s international orders?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those looking for the red pajamas or the navy turtleneck in M, they just hit Magasin (the shipping box was lost in the mail at the time of the LA launch).

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unionmade just transferred over their entire site to shopify and are, I imagine, still working out the kinks. They still have records of all the orders. Everyone will either get what they paid for eventually or get a refund if they accidentally sold a unit twice (which I am told happened 2-3 times right at the beginning when it was really frenzied).

Appreciate your insights as always. These things happen. Hopefully it is all easy enough to sort out. Looking forward to trying the kit - esp the best before it gets to hot here in Melbourne.

Thanks @NickPollica

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Checked in with our president who has been overseeing shipping and he had this to say:

“Basically customs forms were botched on the warehouse end and kept hanging in processing due to an automation error throwing them into exceptions. It’s looking like an IT issue. I’ve been back through everything. Orders are packed and sitting there ready to ship. Just got off the phone yelling about it. Everything else has been relatively smooth with the usual start-up issues but this one has been a massive hassle. International shipping is disabled for the moment until I have some more confidence in getting this done.”

We are figuring it out - sorry to everyone for the delay!

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for being so transparent about this stuff, Antonio. It's always appreciated.

So, would i be committing a crime against everything by slimming the jungle jacket just a tad?

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for being so transparent about this stuff, Antonio. It's always appreciated.

So, would i be committing a crime against everything by slimming the jungle jacket just a tad?

You can pay a tailor to slim the jacket or you can do the work yourself and get fatter for free.

The choice is yours.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here’s hoping Unionmade shipped my second and third orders together

Large Sahasika headed back to 18east webshop btw

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Checked in with our president who has been overseeing shipping and he had this to say:

“Basically customs forms were botched on the warehouse end and kept hanging in processing due to an automation error throwing them into exceptions. It’s looking like an IT issue. I’ve been back through everything. Orders are packed and sitting there ready to ship. Just got off the phone yelling about it. Everything else has been relatively smooth with the usual start-up issues but this one has been a massive hassle. International shipping is disabled for the moment until I have some more confidence in getting this done.”

I love this.

slimster

Reaction score

Thank you once again for looking into it!

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got my field shirt today; absolutely awesome. This will definitely be one of my new favorites. The fit is perfect.

IMG_7109.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads