• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thinking of the navy with small red print accents and the light blue.

On that note, any other colors in that fabric?

Ahh - that fabric is rather light actually (and only comes that way). The only shirting option we have that I would characterize as heavier is a white baby corduroy in the same work shirt model.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahh - that fabric is rather light actually (and only comes that way). The only shirting option we have that I would characterize as heavier is a white baby corduroy in the same work shirt model.
Perfect for Fl!
Love the idea of multiple small drops also. Living in a place with pretty much one hot season makes it a pain to wait for winter to be over everywhere else before anything but heavy woolen options are released by many brands.

Then again, my wallet may never catch up with so many beautiful options from 18 East...

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Perfect for Fl!
Love the idea of multiple small drops also. Living in a place with pretty much one hot season makes it a pain to wait for winter to be over everywhere else before anything but heavy woolen options are released by many brands.

Then again, my wallet may never catch up with so many beautiful options from 18 East...

Am trying to make that easier with regard to price. All the shirts in the first collection retail for $95. Pants are $125-$145. Sweaters $295-$445 for 4 ply recycled cashmere. Outerwear $165-$425 for the belted cord/sherpa coat. Tees are $65 (hand embroidered) and $75 (hand blocked kalamkari prints).

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought I was gonna have to enjoy this brand vicariously. Happy to see that might not be the case.

I switched most of my closet to techwear and cheap(er) stuff over the past year...Eidos was one of only a couple high-end brands that survived the transition. Very excited.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yo even the email list sold out hot damn

Edit: Had to use a different browser to see link at bottom.

Last edited:

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
an indelicate question, what is the range of sizes is your production going to consist of since its rather small scale?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads