• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This has happened to all 3 of my goreckis too with the hand pockets being very thin. This has caused large holes along the pocket seam where my wallet and phone can just fall down my leg.

I think this may have been addressed in the latest gorecki releases though?
I’ve never had any issues with any of the pockets on the dozens of 18E pants I’ve owned, so it’s weird to hear that it’s a somewhat common issue. The pocket material is definitely on the thinner side, but the only damage I’ve ever had was from my dog finding a pair of pants on the floor with a stray dog treat, and eating through the pocket 😂

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m sure everyone has probably seen it by now, but there’s 30% archive sale which started this morning.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ah okay...I have multiple items in my cart...in the past I recall paying ~$15 or sometimes free shipping depending on the instance.
Yeah, there has been free shipping occasionally, but they seem to have added more older stock for the sale, so maybe somethings are coming from the store or another warehouse. Either way, there’s some dam good deals to be had.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you order multiple items? If so, it’s likely because the items are shipping from two different locations (2 x $15).
Actually, I just got a shipping confirmation for the two items I ordered which are being sent together, and I paid $30 for shipping too. Maybe it’s a bug?

GerhartCss

Reaction score
Actually, I just got a shipping confirmation for the two items I ordered which are being sent together, and I paid $30 for shipping too. Maybe it’s a bug?
Ordered this morning and was charged $30 shipping and a few hours later got refunded $15 with no explanation. I’m assuming it was because of this.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
18 east missed connection on reddit :lol:

IMG_4456.jpeg

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what did people get from the archive sale?

I grabbed the Saph jeans in light wash and might go back for the natural pair as well

View attachment 2170067
I’ve been super curious about the Saph 2 cut as there hasn’t been many pics of them worn. That wash looks great IMO.

I just grabbed the black nylon Bennys and the Orange seersucker hat so far. Might go back for more, but also got my eye on a few mainstay pieces too that come out next week.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oddly enough I was thinking this week how I wanted another pair of Shelter pants as I wear mine a lot and then a magic archive sale email shows up the next day.
Looks like two new Shelters coming next week too- Slate blue and a sand-ish color. You also can’t go wrong with 30% off the OG colors either though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads