• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ppk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear you, I’m tempted to go TTS just for the extra bit of length. I wish there were more pictures of that specific piece, as I think I’ve only seen the one so far.
If you want a longer body, I'd definitely go TTS. Having said that, the sleeves are long. I have gorilla arms (normally a 34) and as I said the jacket fits perfectly.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This one?
IMG_6193.jpeg

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have the rhythm hoodie? Mine sheds pretty bad, like all over everything, anyone else have this and then come up with fix? I am hesitant to wash it as I don’t want to lose shape.

jmr

Reaction score
TFW you miss out on that Sam for the second time because you forgot about the drop.

nonnative

Reaction score
TFW you miss out on that Sam for the second time because you forgot about the drop.

I got on late cause of work and it was sold out. Saw your post and just decided to look again and saw that my size happened to be back in stock somehow and ordered.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you check with the store already? Might be worth emailing them if not.

I thought this drop was really good! So many clutch pieces, and I wanted one of everything, but had to hold back a bit since the closet is over flowing already. Congrats @NickPollica

nonnative

Reaction score
Did you check with the store already? Might be worth emailing them if not.

I thought this drop was really good! So many clutch pieces, and I wanted one of everything, but had to hold back a bit since the closet is over flowing already. Congrats @NickPollica

+1

The store is super responsive and easy to deal with.

On that note though, not sure if it's a personal thing or just not the right vibes for 18E but I was curious if it would be possible to ever get a size chart and maybe pricing for stuff that's available to invoice but not yet online. Even if it's on an IG story or something so it's not up permanently. I always feel like an annoyance when I ask about something and then find out it's more than I want to pay or the measurements won't work for me. Stuff like that.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
having my order delivered at 7am next day by doordash was not on my bingo card lol
hopefully we’ll be in a new warehouse system by the end of next month and be done with all this nonsense. Thank you all for sticking through this with us. We couldn’t do it without you!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
looks like I can order via web store to Canada. Still ships with UPS ground I guess?
So we just went live with Global E, which charges all freight and duty up front so what you pay at check out will be the final cost. The annoying thing about it is that it only works for things stocked at Flexport and the next few drops aren’t being shipped to flexport at all because of how terrible they are. So about half of yesterday’s drop was stocked there and it should work for those things. Hopefully when we get into the new warehouse we can sort this all and have a good fix to global shipping in general.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads