• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My store order was actually a pre-order, XXL stuff hasn't shown up yet. (Just in case anyone else asks). I don't mind waiting, I am patient.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Respectfully, the fit and weight are amazing and the price is way less than it should be. This jacket has really good pocketing and details (cotton herringbone button loops, articulated hood and elbows and a really beautiful hand embroidery at the sleeve). Fantastic style all around.
The quality to cost ratio with this brand is always one of the best on the market, so I don’t doubt you at all.

Honestly the Atlas looks sick, but I’ve never handled the Seersucker material and being a new silhouette, I was hoping to get some feedback, before taking the plunge!

I’m loving the orange version personally. It looks a CP Company piece in the best kind of ways.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Post pics guys

Couldn’t be a worse picture, but here are the Richmond cargos. Fabric is too good

E924B632-239D-4739-A3B5-3B5B27DD6406.jpeg

airhead

Reaction score
went back to the studio because i missed that the pants were there. man these are good. also grabbed the black dyed oxford

Phinis

Reaction score
Agreed about more pictures on this thread. Here’s one of the dusty olive work shirt…it’s an absolute winner, and not sure how it’s not sold out. Ripstop is next level, definitely go minimum true to size on this (even though it’s slightly relaxed), and color is stunning…dusty olive sums it up, with almost a silvery hue.
B2403FAD-A5EB-44DF-85A8-D5929EE0CDD5.jpeg

Last edited:

leapyourbar

Reaction score
Got the battery tech in army - very good pair of shorts. Had to swap from the original (mediums) to a small (I wear XS in Gorecki, so this would be one size up), but the return was very straightforward.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Loving the pics in the thread lately! On that note, I thought I’d add a recent experiment.

I picked up the Eastman denim shirt when it dropped a while back. It looked really good in the lookbook, but I found the fading didn’t jive for me IRL. It’s been sitting in my closet for a while, but recently I thought about bleaching it and trying to give it a new life.

The experiment wasn’t perfect, but I’m definitely happy with the results and have been wearing the shirt for the last few days.
IMG_3899.jpeg

jaaz16

Reaction score
How did you size this
TTS medium. It’s roomy but the sleeves hit right. Kinda like the jacket version of the roomet or wolf Oxford. I typically go TTS on all my 18e stuff, which is medium tops and large pants (except when fully elasticated), as shown here with the double knees.

Goliath Grouper

Reaction score
I've missed out on a few releases I wanted lately, specifically that red/white hickory stripe quarter zip. XL/XXL gone in like 10 minutes. Really impressive to see a brand still selling out of stuff so quick in 2023.

Anyway, I've been revisiting these cords from the first drop lately and messaged Antonio about it...he said they've been getting requests to put them out again so they might be coming back around at some point.
tumblr_5deccdc33390b4d976f94a572e1bc9f1_2b5806a0_540.jpg

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've missed out on a few releases I wanted lately, specifically that red/white hickory stripe quarter zip. XL/XXL gone in like 10 minutes. Really impressive to see a brand still selling out of stuff so quick in 2023.

Anyway, I've been revisiting these cords from the first drop lately and messaged Antonio about it...he said they've been getting requests to put them out again so they might be coming back around at some point.
View attachment 2013453

Really? I freaking love my cord ez pants. So great.

But also... namdaks again plz?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads