• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica any Kelp Trek pants left in the studio?
2s, 3l and 2xl.

View attachment 1851760
Sam Shirt & Recycled Cotton hoodie.

I’ve said it before but I really hope there are more colors coming of this hoodie, it’s my favorite hoodie I’ve ever owned.

Sadly no - Everybody World was pretty tough to work with and they just changed their whole business model which makes producing with them even more expensive (it was already crazy), less flexible and just overall more difficult. They also changed the fit of the hoody and removed the drawcords. Long story short, their product is now more expensive and substantially worse. If you missed grabbing one from before the changeover, I think we have 1 or 2 left in the blue and yellow and I highly, highly recommend picking one up. They really were the best.

Last edited:

Lendo

Reaction score
What's the fit like on the new Trek pants? I'm a medium in the Gorecki cargos, wondering if I can make a Large work or if they'll be too big.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the fit like on the new Trek pants? I'm a medium in the Gorecki cargos, wondering if I can make a Large work or if they'll be too big.
I don’t have the new version, but I have an older cord pair and I would say they fit slightly bigger than my Gorecki’s in the same size. Love the Trek pant though.

On a different note, has anyone had luck cutting the hammer loops off the county pants? I have the sateen/ nylon version and enjoy the soft sateen, the pocket placements and contrast materials, but I’m not feeling the loops as much these days.

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t have the new version, but I have an older cord pair and I would say they fit slightly bigger than my Gorecki’s in the same size. Love the Trek pant though.

On a different note, has anyone had luck cutting the hammer loops off the county pants? I have the sateen/ nylon version and enjoy the soft sateen, the pocket placements and contrast materials, but I’m not feeling the loops as much these days.

Where will you put your hammer without the loops though?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Trek and Jian pant are currently the two slimmer pants we make. They definitely don’t don’t fit bigger than the Goreckis.
Interesting…

I just double checked my trek pants (black cord red block print [1st version?]) as I thought I was going crazy. Comparing them against my black washed Gorecki’s, the trek pants are definitely bigger (wider waist and thigh, longer rise etc).

Maybe mine are mis-tagged or has the new trek pant pattern changed slightly?

Last edited:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Interesting…

I just double checked my trek pants (black cord red block print [1st version?]) as I thought I was going crazy. Comparing them against my black washed Gorecki’s, the trek pants are definitely bigger (wider waist and thigh, longer rise etc).

Maybe mine are mis-tagged or has the new trek pant pattern changed slightly?

The pant fit was retooled with about a year ago.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads