• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

176 eBay auctions and a hello.

jabney

Reaction score
Yah, I'm still waiting on a pair of trousers from June that still have not been received. Nice lightweight cotton trousers just in time for the frigid Edmonton winters. Hoping they arrive soon. Sure would be nice to hear from BG so I know what the hell is going on.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on several ties and a pair of shoes from BG's "Megasale" on the B&S forum here.

I just hope that once he's had time to settle in he will get things unpacked and start to mail them out. Frankly, I really like the look of the stuff that I bought, and so I really hope that he delivers it!

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone -- it looks like communication issues on my end have totally killed my eBay account. I think everything I received payment for has been shipped. I just moved into my new place, so I can much more capably resolve matters at this point. It was pretty stupid on my behalf to think I could successfully oversee things without consistent Internet access.

It looks as though the small business I had built up is likely finished for the time being. I do intend to rebuild from the ground up, get all the kinks sorted out to ensure that delays/miscommunications no longer happen, etc.

Do not attempt to run businesses while homeless.

Now that I have little things like "having a permanent address" sorted out, I'll be setting out to get any forum purchases that have gone unsent out the door. My Internet access in the apartment seems to come and go and it'll be a few days until the cable company can be out here, but I do have more consistent access at school.

Thanks to everyone who's been so understanding (big-ups for the couple of impotent threats of death/violence/maiming/whatever, too, though I don't think those were directly connected to the forum) -- for special cases like Jordan, shoot me a PM and let me know if there's something that could be done to accomodate the fact that linen trousers in Alberta might not do you any good at all at the moment.

I hope to be able to participate more fully in the forum shortly, but at the moment life is a thoroughly unpleasant comedy of errors and other feet dropping (only to have other, yet larger feet drop and stomp all over those feet), so it may be a bit before I am able to lazily sass with regularity.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill
I hope to be able to participate more fully in the forum shortly, but at the moment life is a thoroughly unpleasant comedy of errors and other feet dropping (only to have other, yet larger feet drop and stomp all over those feet), so it may be a bit before I am able to lazily sass with regularity.

Isn't the expression usually about shoes dropping? If actual bodyparts are falling, things must have gotten real bad for reals.

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
Isn't the expression usually about shoes dropping? If actual bodyparts are falling, things must have gotten real bad for reals.

It is a law that when you are homeless you have to drink out of a turpentine trough before you are allowed to sleep for the evening; now all the words come out wrong.

impass101

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill
It is a law that when you are homeless you have to drink out of a turpentine trough before you are allowed to sleep for the evening; now all the words come out wrong.

Aww, so basically all the stuff I won is gone. Oh well. I held off paying because ebay pulled your items and there was a severe lack of communication. Hope everything goes more smoothly for you next time!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics