• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

‘vintage like’ special run Garza to be made by Patrizio Cappelli - 3 COLOURWAYS ALREADY GOOD TO GO

C&A

Reaction score

I like three you mention, would be happy with any one of them. Prefer 3 fold but flexible.

Ok. Just to be clear anyone can decide for themselves in how many folds to get the tie. It's an MTO tie, just as any bespoke Cappelli tie. It's just that the minimum order of 6 meters is reached quicker if a lot of people decide to get a 7 fold.

bertie

Reaction score

Ok. Just to be clear anyone can decide for themselves in how many folds to get the tie. It's an MTO tie, just as any bespoke Cappelli tie. It's just that the minimum order of 6 meters is reached quicker if a lot of people decide to get a 7 fold.

I don"t normally get 7 fold but could go for it here if it made the deal come together. If you get more people in, I would reduce the folds. I do have some specific sizing requirements though but you said they could adjust each tie accordingly.

Mr. Pink

Reaction score
I'd be interested in 6,7 or 9, though I would be most interested in the original colorway if that can be done.

C&A

Reaction score
Ok guys. This is the state of play. Green one (col. 7) is comming along nicely. I now only assumed 2 people (agjiffy and myself) will be getting a 7 fold.

Maybe we also get the order filled for the burgundy brown / blue (col. 6) and the dark blue (navy) / pink (col. 11).

I will get a pm out to all those that have expressed interest in the green / red one to see whether they want to commit and what construction they prefer.

Thanks for the great response so far!

Looking to improve

Reaction score
@C&A, I'm trying to save for other things!

I'd be in for colour 6, in a 5 fold.

Thanks for setting this up. The brown/orange one is a favourite.

MtB

mimo

Pernicious Enabler
Reaction score
FYI if others would rather start with one that isn't the green, I'm flexible, but will probably only do one, and certainly only one at a time! Navy/pink would be my other preference. And I'm happy to do a seven fold; thought I said...

Last edited:

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
C & A, don't know if you've thought of posting this over on the noodles thread? Sure it would be of interest there...

@Claghorn is the TS if you wished to clear it with him first?

Last edited:

C&A

Reaction score

C & A, don't know if you've thought of posting this over on the noodles thread? Sure it would be of interest there...

@Claghorn is the TS if you wished to clear it with him first?

Do you have a link? I don't kniw that thread. Thanks!

C&A

Reaction score

Nice work C & A thanks for taking the time :nodding:

No sweat!

@C&A, I'm trying to save for other things!

I'd be in for colour 6, in a 5 fold.

Thanks for setting this up. The brown/orange one is a favourite.

MtB

eheheheh , I knew that ultimately you couldn't resist this temptation!

FYI if others would rather start with one that isn't the green, I'm flexible, but will probably only do one, and certainly only one at a time!  Navy/pink would be my other preference.  And I'm happy to do a seven fold; thought I said...

Noted and thanks for the kind offer!

C&A

Reaction score
We are almost there on the Col. 7 (green / red) and Col. 11 (dark blue / pink). Col. 6 (burgundy brown) is also filling nicely. I am awaiting for confirmation by Patrizio tomorrow morning how much fabric to account for with a 5 fold (I forgot to ask). I will then update the spread sheet. In the meantime I hope to get another few interested forumites to confirm.

Thanks for all the help and positive comments in this thread and via pm. Much appreciated!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads