• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What car do you drive?

moandi

Reaction score
I drive a 1982 BMW 525i. It's my first car... I wanted something with character. I think I nailed it with this ride. There is some work that needs to be done to it, but it runs really well. I got a great deal on this car and I plan to get it looking the way it did when it was first built. I doubt I will ever sell this car..

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by moandi
I drive a 1982 BMW 525i. It's my first car... I wanted something with character. I think I nailed it with this ride. There is some work that needs to be done to it, but it runs really well. I got a great deal on this car and I plan to get it looking the way it did when it was first built. I doubt I will ever sell this car..
I love the E12. I hope you do get it all fixed up, get the Euro bumpers, get some black-centered 15" Alpinas and an ANSA muffler hanging out the middle in the back. I saw a silver one in absolute mint condition a few years ago like that, it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. And paint it Malachite Green.
redface.gif

amstokesdb9

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jarandas
I don´t think Pontiac has the same status in the US as Alfa Romeo has (or had) in Europe...

to me, Pontiac had kind of a weird status over here because while making all sorts of cars that have achieved cult status, they also put out many more awful and mediocre cars

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jarandas
I don´t think Pontiac has the same status in the US as Alfa Romeo has (or had) in Europe...

Originally Posted by amstokesdb9
to me, Pontiac had kind of a weird status over here because while making all sorts of cars that have achieved cult status, they also put out many more awful and mediocre cars

From my time in the USA , I know Pontiac is as the Hyundai coupe is to us, but I love Pontiac as car lover, also got some impressive and classical models in the 60s even familiar ones very agressive.

Ey what about Kitt , was not a pontiac? Or was a Chevy?
sneaky2.gif

Mr. Lee

Reaction score
Yukon XL, all black, loaded, nice wheels. 6.2 ltr. V-8 (4th one). Kids are out of and in college, but I like having the room and the high view of the road, room for dogs, skis, and the odd furniture item my wife finds in out of the way places. Also suitable for transporting Cabinet members. Just moved wife out of her 3rd Volvo XC-70 AWD wagon into a Porsche Cayenne with really nice wheels. So, we might be taking her car a bit more...

kraands

Reaction score
Currently have a 2004 Audi A4 and love it. Only thing I could see myself getting in replacement would be an A4 TDI (which I would have to import from Europe).
smile.gif

xpress

Reaction score
Originally Posted by moandi

One of my good friends called me over the weekend... Unfortunately when I got there, his '82 525i had blown an engine...

Don't forget the oil, gentlemen.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My dad finally took dlivery of his White RS5 and Black A8L last week. Both amazing cars, but alas, its gonna be more than a few years until I can drive them!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdrterds