• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL STYLEFORUM SECRET SANTA 2023 MEGATHREAD

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am.... I am still shopping (I.e. haven't started yet). I have been a bad boy :/

But will get done tonight/tomorrow

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Received a lovely duo of wines today, but no clue as to who sent it. So thank you my SFSS!
1000008077-01.jpeg

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welp. My stuff is enroute

I didn't fail!!

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cellar Tracker is telling me 2025-42 for the Cab, but the Syrah is 2023-26, so perhaps I'll review it over on the wine thread next year.
That would be awesome!
The wines are from me, and I’m sending a small additional item in the next day or two. 🎄

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Got my gift package from @Michigan Planner today. A lovely book and some nice treats! I’ll try and take photos tonight before I eat any of it. :)

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@ValidusLA

I have no idea what any of those numbers mean. Is that when it recommends that you drink those?

(Other than the occasional swig of Jesus's blood, I'm not a wine drinker)

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That would be awesome!
The wines are from me, and I’m sending a small additional item in the next day or two. 🎄

Thank you! Cabs always a big winner here, but I've been getting way into Syrah lately.

@ValidusLA

I have no idea what any of those numbers mean. Is that when it recommends that you drink those?

(Other than the occasional swig of Jesus's blood, I'm not a wine drinker)

Yes those are recommended drinking windows. That of course assumes you are storing the stuff properly.
Cellartracker is (IMHO) the gold standard for crowd sourced ratings and info like that. Vivino on the other hand is a yawning abyss of awful.

wumpyfish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big holiday shout out to @Jmr928 for nailing my wish list. An Hermes tie, a lmt ed Tie 7 To the Moon NIB, a book (joke gift) by a despicable POS than cannot die and go away fast enough. A box of peanut brittle that did not last ten minutes and a bottle of unique Amaro to up my Negroni game. Humble brag, was on the Amalfi coast last month and was drinking Grappa and Rucolino almost every night. Thanks for the Christmas serendipity, a toast for Santa, Santé
1702928032272.png

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big holiday shout out to @Jmr928 for nailing my wish list. An Hermes tie, a lmt ed Tie 7 To the Moon NIB, a book (joke gift) by a despicable POS than cannot die and go away fast enough. A box of peanut brittle that did not last ten minutes and a bottle of unique Amaro to up my Negroni game. Humble brag, was on the Amalfi coast last month and was drinking Grappa and Rucolino almost every night. Thanks for the Christmas serendipity, a toast for Santa, Santé
View attachment 2093703
Glad everything arrived safely! Re: The book - I came into possession of a literal moving box full of signed political books through my job maybe a decade ago and they’ve become my go to White Elephant gift so I did a little search through SF of the authors names that I still had in the box and picked one I knew you’d love. (Also his signature is just awful) I know the list said no homemade gifts but the bookmark I thought added a little je ne sais quoi. :stirpot: Happy holidays!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cellar Tracker is telling me 2025-42 for the Cab, but the Syrah is 2023-26, so perhaps I'll review it over on the wine thread next year.
For fvck's sake, just drink the damned things

wumpyfish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OMG thats so funny,
Glad everything arrived safely! Re: The book - I came into possession of a literal moving box full of signed political books through my job maybe a decade ago and they’ve become my go to White Elephant gift so I did a little search through SF of the authors names that I still had in the box and picked one I knew you’d love. (Also his signature is just awful) I know the list said no homemade gifts but the bookmark I thought added a little je ne sais quoi. :stirpot: Happy holidays!
Hoisted by my mine on petard, I did say that, cheers

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member