• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My size?

Can you provide details on the makeup?

It is listed on styleforum. https://www.styleforum.net/buyandse...an-us-11-5-uk-10-5-eur-45-0-mens-boots.22315/

Hmm. What size do you take in Barrie?
Believe it or not, I have never tried any Alden. I wear Uk 10 in most Carmina lasts (rain last is too big in that size). Most AE s don't work for me but I am somewhere around 11 D.

Let me know if you want any other comparisons.

I would say these boots are consistent with most other companies but I just have a low instep and these are just the wrong size for me. If I went down a half-size (to what I normally wear) then they would fit.

That's unfortunate, these look fantastic.
Yeah they are great, and I really tried to convince myself they fit, but I will ultimately be happier if I just order the right size.

Last edited by a moderator:

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In this listing I am selling a pair of Enzo Bonafe boots model Balway (Lorenzo), made from Bourbon Shell Cordovan. MADE IN ITALY. Size is US 11.5, UK 10.5, EUR 45.0.

the base is plain shell cordovan, and shaft is pebble grain cordovan.

Please look in the photos for more information, I have made a lot of them. Excellent condition. They are just a half size too big for me. Shoe trees, shoe bag and original box included.

It is made on the 74945 last.

It is listed on styleforum. https://www.styleforum.net/buyandse...an-us-11-5-uk-10-5-eur-45-0-mens-boots.22315/

And Ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/254633228617

Please note that shipping is included on Styleforum but there are no returns.

The price is slightly flexible.

Believe it or not, I have never tried any Alden. I wear Uk 10 in most Carmina lasts (rain last is too big in that size). Most AE s don't work for me but I am somewhere around 11 D.

Let me know if you want any other comparisons.

I would say these boots are consistent with most other companies but I just have a low instep and these are just the wrong size for me. If I went down a half-size (to what I normally wear) then they would fit.

Yeah they are great, and I really tried to convince myself they fit, but I will ultimately be happier if I just order the right size.

Ok, too small for me. But would be in for a GMTO for that makeup.

dangerous

Reaction score
oWTKUTL.jpg

30C in the shade today in Sweden.

Unlined double monk chukkas in kudu reverse.

I like them. A lot.

Last edited:

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a really good price for essentially new shell EB boots. He's including the trees too, so actually an even better deal.

dangerous

Reaction score
I was lurking for ghillies shoes, and I have not seen any "in the wild" of Enzos...

I did however find these:

141759459.jpg

The slip ons are interesting, even if I don't really think I like them.

Their ghillies make-up:

144451786.jpg

Notice the really high heel. Interesting.

Here's another version of a slip on:

s_08-5.jpg

Some interesting stuff.

stitchedsoles

Reaction score
Upper: Cognac Shell Cordovan
  • Shaft: Black Shark
  • Eyelets: 5 small brass eyelets 4 brass hooks
  • Welt: 360 norvgese welt with black edge dressing
  • Sole: Ridgeway Sole
  • Last: 363 MOD
  • Size: 7UK
  • Final Price: $1100 shipped in the US
  • Notes: Include lasted shoe trees. I'll check to see if I have the box but I'm not sure. Worn very few times and in excellent shape.

Last edited by a moderator:

AWu

Reaction score
We have 3 confirmed for the following makeup, just need one more. Help us get this over the finish line!

• Upper: Smooth Bourbon Shell
  • Shaft: Hatch Grain Bourbon Shell
  • Eyelets: 9 small antique brass eyelets
  • Welt: 360 flat with natural edge
  • Sole:Double Leather and Toe taps
  • Last: 74945
  • Final Price: $1095 + $55

What is the +$55? Shipping?

bsarosi

Reaction score
If anyone needs lasted shoe trees for 804, 74045, or 062 lasts, visit Seamless Bespoke for 20% off their pre-order of lasted trees. Only note is they won't be delivered until the end of August.

Fliegerguy

Reaction score
If anyone needs lasted shoe trees for 804, 74045, or 062 lasts, visit Seamless Bespoke for 20% off their pre-order of lasted trees. Only note is they won't be delivered until the end of August.

Are the trees branded as Enzo Bonafe? The picture seems to suggest it is an in house brand.

bsarosi

Reaction score
Are the trees branded as Enzo Bonafe? The picture seems to suggest it is an in house brand.

No, they do not appear to be EB branded from the looks of them. Might be worth sending a message to find out how they’re made to see how close they are to the last.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CynthiaCreech