• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Are the Steelers for real?

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't get to see the Steelers put a beatdown on the Eagles yesterday, because I was busy watching the painful Redskins-Lions game.  I must say that beating two previously unbeaten teams back to back is fairly impressive.  Have the Steelers' last two victories been as dominant as the final scores indicated, or did NE and Philly just play poorly?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, the Pats and Eagles were both hurt when they played the Steelers, the Eagles had Westbrook severely limited and the Pats played without Dillon. I think the Pats would beat the Steelers if both teams were totally healthy but that's the way football goes. The Eagles on the other hand played a poor game plan against the Steelers. I think they are more talented but they may lose against a better coached team.

PeterMetro

Reaction score
In a word, yes. It's true that both the Eagles and the Pats had injuries, but if you watched the games, the Steelers were just more physical. They hit both teams in the mouth.

With that said, I'm still not sold on Rothleswhatever. Only time will tell.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I do think the Steelers were for real, and they are a good team, nonetheless they will lose to a healthy pats team. Losing your all-pro running back, corner, and three key receivers is not going to win you a game no matter how deep you are.

PeterMetro

Reaction score
I do think the Steelers were for real, and they are a good team, nonetheless they will lose to a healthy pats team.  Losing your all-pro running back, corner, and three key receivers is not going to win you a game no matter how deep you are.
I agree.

Where does that leave us, picking the NFC?

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can they finish out the season Undefeated or do you think they are going to choke?
Anyone think they will join the '72 Dolphins and go all the way?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyZerino